Preparing for the Test

"Hi" - Speech

'What?!' - Thought

POV Change

I Am Here - All Might Buff form

A/N: From this point, the story is gonna diverge from the anime a bit, that's all hope ya'll enjoy. Let's get on with the chapter woooo!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aizawa residence

Ryuuki: "AAAAAAHHHH!!"

I screamed as I fell off my bed hitting the floor with a thud and making me groan.

Ryuuki: Owww, uuugghhh... Why am I so clumsy first thing in the morniiing...

I then heard dad call me from downstairs.

Dad: Ryuuki, get up. It's already past seven, you're wasting time.

Ryuuiki: Haaaai.~

I then got up, made my bed then went to the bathroom to freshen up and brush my teeth. I then headed back to my room and put on my favorite black tank top and red sweatpants. I headed downstairs and saw dad was in the kitchen. I greeted him heading to the fridge to get a glass of chocolate milk.

Ryuuki: Morning dad.

Dad: Morning. You overslept, were you that tired from yesterday?

As I finished pouring my milk I flinched. I stayed quiet for a moment before taking a deep breath and answering.

Ryuuki: Y-yeah... I just ran into danger without thinking about my safety, it was like my feet just moved on their own.

Dad looked at me with an expression I couldn't read and waited for me to continue.

Ryuuki: I tried to save Bakugou and help with the situation, but the best I could do was slow down the Villain and weaken the flames. A minute didn't even go by and my throat already started to freeze over and my head started to pound. When All Might came and blew the Villain and flames away and made it rain with just one punch, it made me realize how weak I was. I wanted to go to UA but yesterday made me realize that... with the way I am now, I'm not good enough for UA.

Dad just looked at seemingly thinking about my words and seeing what I was getting at. After a moment I paused putting my glass on the kitchen counter before I looked at my dad with determination in my eyes and said.

Ryuuki: I want to train myself so that I can be worthy of UA and become a great- no, an amazing Hero, a Hero that can make my family proud.

As my dad heard my words he gave me a smile I haven't seen before.

Dad: Oho... You want to train and take the entrance exam instead of getting in with recommendation?

My dad asked me and I answered with the same determined look as I nodded.