USJ Incident Part 1: It Can't Be True!?

The few days after the battle training have been interesting. I hung out with Kyoka and found out that we have the some similar taste in music, I spent a day with Yaomomo and we share an interest not just in Hero work but in tea as well, Mina taught me some dance moves that I can use in battles, I learned that Mineta is a huge pervert, Sato likes to bake, exchanged some Martial Arts techniques with Ojiro, and went shopping with Toru and Ochaco where we learned that her family is tight on money.

But the most interesting thing that has happened the past few days was that Himi-chan was more nervous around me, there were moments where she would avoid my gaze like she's ashamed of something.

She always avoids telling me what's wrong, so I don't push her because it can be a sensitive matter. Instead, I reassure her that if she ever has a problem, she can come to me with anything. She seemed to appreciate it and gave me a toothy smile along with a slight blush which was super ADORABLE! Ah *m-mm-hm*, moving on.

I was now on my way to UA after quickly meeting up with Himi-chan to give her her lunch, she asked me to make some for her because her mom was too busy, I didn't mind honestly, and was in a pretty good mood because I got to see her, but that quickly soured when I noticed the gates were being swarmed by news reporters.

Ryuuki: Ugh, just great.

I decided to put on my headphones and completely ignore them. I listen to Daddy! Daddy! Do! one of my favorite openings from a popular anime, a song that puts me in a good mood immediately. Airi is an amazing singer and Masayuki just kills it.

(play it if you wanna :] )

I pass by them while I hum along to the song. They try to get me to stop but I ignore them and the ones that try to block my way are simply pushed aside due to my strength. I reach the gate and see Dad with Uncle Zashi trying to get these vultures out of here. I lower the volume and greet them.

Ryuuki: Morning Dad! Uncle Mic!

They notice me and Uncle Zashi has a big smile on his face while dad has a tired one.

Uncle Zashi: Yo Ryuuki! You're here pretty early.

Ryuuki: I met up with my best friend earlier to give her her lunch.

Dad: Lunch?

Ryuuki: Yeah, her mom was too busy.

He was about to say something but uncle cut him off noticing the extra bag I was carrying.

Uncle Zashi: Lunch you say? You didn't happen to make extra, did you?

Dad: Oi.

I giggled at his behavior and gave them a smile.

Ryuuki: Of course I did.

I open the bag and show them multiple Bentos that were all individually wrapped before handing it to them.

Ryuuki: I packed one for everyone with all their favorites.

Dad: What time did you get to bed last night?

Ryuuki: Don't worry dad, I made sure I still had plenty of sleep.

He just looks at me, I get nervous hoping he won't notice the bags under my eyes, he sighs before telling me to get to class.

Ryuuki: Alright. Oh yeah, there's also one there that's especially for Uncle Rush. Hopefully, it's as good as the ones he makes. See ya guys later and please deal with the vultures- I mean media.