Battle Training Start!

A/N: For the seating arrangement Ryuuki is assigned seat no.1, Giving Aoyama seat no.2. Basically everyone moves down the class list by one, giving Momo seat no.21 instead of 20. Hopefully I didn't over explain it...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was the next day and the students of 1-A are in their classroom chatting amongst themselves, apart from the class' dragon who is texting with her best friend.

Ryuuki: Do you have any plans for the weekend?

Himiko: Hmmm.. Nope, nothing planned.

Ryuuki: Wanna hang out? I found this new cafe in town.

Himiko: A new cafe! I'm so down!

Ryuuki: Yaaay 🥳! I'll meet you at our usual spot around 11 am.

Himiko: Heheh, alrighty. Can't wait 😊!

Ryuuki: Me neither! I haven't seen you since our celebration. I've missed my bestie 🥺.

Himiko: Awww, I've missed my bestie too 🥺. Oh our sensei is here gotta go. See ya on the weekend, love ya bestie! ✌🏼🤍

Ryuuki: Alrighty! See ya soon, love ya too Himi-chan! ✌🏼❣️

Ryuuki: 'If only you know I love you more than just my best friend.'

Ryuuki stared at the message Himiko sent her, with a small loving smile on her lips, getting lost in her thoughts. Unbeknownst to her, a certain pink skinned girl that was talking to Uraraka and Toru, noticed that her friend looked like she was on cloud 9. She grew a mischievous smile and decided to mess with the love struck girl. She excused herself from the two and went to stand beside Ryuuki, who didn't notice her pink friend as she was lost in her thoughts, Mina placed her hands on the girl's shoulder and startled her when she whispered in her ear.

Mina: Who ya texting there?

Ryuuki: AAAAAHHHHH!

Ryuuki jumped and tossed her phone in the air in surprise, she scrambled trying to catch it. Once she caught it she looked over her shoulder and saw her friend Mina, laughing. Ryuuki pouted a bit, annoyed at her pink friend's antics.

Ryuuki: Not funny Mina, I could've dropped my phone.

Mina began to calm down as she wiped a stray tear that formed from her laughing fit.

Mina: Sorry, sorry. Haaaa, I just couldn't help myself when I saw your little smile.

Ryuuki: W-what? I was smiling?

Mina: Yup, a smile that can only be seen on someone that is... in looove.

Mina dragged the last word only for Ryuuki's face to flush a deep red. Ryuuki became flustered, fumbling with her words while Mina was laughing again. Toru and Uraraka noticed the state of the two and went over to them.

Toru: What's so funny Mina?

Uraraka: And why's Ryuuki like a tomato?

Mina calmed down from her laughing fit before she answered them.

Mina: Oh nothing.. It's just that our top scorer seems to be in love!

Ryuuki: MINA!

Ryuuki got even redder and covered her face with her hands but somehow the blush was even on her hands, while Toru and Uraraka squealed, getting everyone's attention.