Expulsion!?

When dad mentioned the expulsion, everyone except me, a girl with black hair tied in a ponytail and a boy with red and white hair were shocked.

Browned Haired Girl: But Today's our first day! Even if it wasn't that's still unfair!

Ryuuki: Unfair?

Everyone looked over to me as I had my head down, my bangs casting shadows over my eyes.

Ryuuki: Natural disasters... Massive accidents... Ego-mad Villains... A family torn apart by a selfish villain... A kid being bullied and treated differently just because they were born Quirkless...

I lifted my head as my eyebrows furrowed.

Ryuuki: Anything can happen when we least expect it. The whole world is drenched in "unfairness", and it's a Hero's job to fight that unfairness.

Dad: Exactly, if you were counting on a friendly chat with your friends at the local Mc Donald's after school, then that's too bad. From now on, and for the next three years, all you can expect from your time here at UA is hardship after hardship. This is "Plus Ultra", I expect you all to overcome these trials and climb to the top.

After Dad's speech everyone had a determined expression on their faces.

Dad: Now then, that was the demonstration. Time to step up to the plate.

First Test: 50 Meter Dash

First up to go were the blue haired stick in the mud and a girl with frog like characteristics. They stood at the starting line and I noticed the guy had exhaust pipes coming out of his calves. When the robot at the finish line gave the signal the guy activated his Quirk making rocket to the finish line.

Robot: 3.04 seconds!

'He's fast, I wonder which of us is faster?'

The girl was jumping along the track and soon reached the finish line.

Robot: 5.58 seconds!

Not bad, if she strengthens her legs she can jump much farther and much higher. Next on the list was the brown haired girl and a blonde boy with a tail, the girl touched her clothing probably activating her Quirk.

The robot gave the signal and the boy catapulted himself using his tail like a spring board, while the girl ran at her full speed. He reached the finish line followed shortly by the girl.

Robot: 5.49 seconds! 7.15 seconds!

She seemed to be relieved about her time, she must've been slower in middle school. Next up was another blondie with a belt around his stomach and Mina. The boy seemed confident as he turned around while Mina got into a runners start.

The robot gave the go, Mina bolted as the boy leapt and fired a laser propelling him towards the finish, but he soon stopped and fell on his back while Mina passed him, he got up and repeated what he did and crossed the finish line right behind Mina.

Robot: 5.49! 5.51!

Blonde Laser: If I keep shooting for longer than a second, my tum tum will collapse you know.

Everyone: What is with this guy!?

Next up were Izuku and Bakugo, they got into position then the bot said "Go!". Mid-way through the run Bakugo used his Quirk and created explosions as he faced his palms behind him propelling him forward, quickly passing the finish line.

Robot: 4.13!

Izuku passed the finish shortly and he was catching his breath while the bot was telling him he did a good job.