The Sludge Villain Incident

"Hi" - Speech

'What?!' - Thought

Narration

POV Change

I Am Here - All Might Buff form

A/N: Second chapter in a day!? whaaaaaaaat? Well this chapter has actually been done since yesterday and I really wanna put it out cause I love how it came out, so here it is. Happy reading guys :D

-------------------------------------------------------------

Aldera Junior High, Musutafu Japan

Sensei: You guys are in your third year, so it's time to be serious about your future...

The teacher keeps talking about the students plans for their futures. A green haired boy is seen in the second last row writing something down in his notebook, half paying attention to the teacher.

A girl with white hair, and features that are akin to a white dragon whispers to the boy getting his attention.

Girl: Psst, hey Izuku, you're late, what happened?

Izuku: Huh? Oh Aizawa-san. I just got a little... sidetracked.

Izuku responded to her with a nervous chuckle.

Ryuuki: Let me guess, another villain on a rampage? And what's with "Aizawa-san"? I told you to call me Ryuuki, we've been friends for years now for crying out loud.

Izuku: Oh right, sorry ahaha.

Ryuuki: It's alright, so which Hero stopped the villain?

Izuku lit up at the question and was about to tell Ryuuki what happened, but he was interrupted by the whole class suddenly cheering and showing off their quirks.

Sensei: Hm Hm, great Quirks everyone! But using your quirks at school isn't allowed, alright?

A boy with ash blonde hair with a high ego suddenly spoke getting everyone's attention

Blonde boy: Sensei, don't lump me in the same group as these losers. I don't plan to aim low like all these Quirk rejects.

The boy said, pissing off the other students, gaining him boos and jeers.

Student: I can't believe you Katsuki!

Student #2: Yeah!

Katsuki: You should all just shut up!

Kastuki replied with an amused and mocking tone. As the class kept booing him, Ryuuki spoke up, gaining their attention.

Ryuuki: Oh please Bakugou. Even if you do become a Hero, you won't be very popular with that shitty attitude of yours.

Katsuki: What was that! You damn Scale Bitch!!

Ryuuki: Don't tell me you've gone deaf from your shouting?

Katsuki: YOU BIIITCH!!

The teacher suddenly spoke up, stopping the situation from escalating.

Sensei: Oh yeah. Katsuki Bakugou-kun and Ryuuki Aizawa-san are going to UA High School right?

The students then gasped from what the teacher said.

Female Student: The national school?

Male Student: Its standardized rank score is 79!

Male Student #2: The competition is crazy!

Bakugou: This is why you're all extras.

Bakugou said, catching everyone's attention again before he jumped on to his desk and struck a confident pose.