The Entrance Exam

I get up early to complete more training for the test. I dressed for the workout, went downstairs, and put on my shoes before leaving. I began to jog when I got an odd sense that told me to go to Dagoba beach, so I deviated from my usual path.

After jogging for a bit I eventually reached Dagoba beach and heard someone screaming near the entrance.

???: AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!

Ryuuki: What the!?

I ran towards where the screaming was coming from thinking someone was under attack, as I reached the parking lot my eyes widened at what I saw. 

Dagoba beach which was once covered in trash is now clean and said trash was now piled near the stairs

Ryuuki: When did this place become so clean? Better question is who cleaned this place?

I then heard someone speak ahead of me.

???: Oi.. Oi.. Oi..

I looked over to see a scrawny blonde man who I didn't notice because I was too surprised at the new state of the beach and he was as shocked as I was. What happened next is something I will never forget.

 What happened next is something I will never forget

???: Oh my... Oh my... Goodness!

Ryuuki: EEEEEEEHHHHHHH!?!

He heard me and looked towards me just as surprised.

Ryuuki: ALL MIGHT!?

All Might: HOLY SHIT!!

As we were staring at each other I noticed Izuku on top of the trash pile, he was wobbling and was about to fall.

Ryuuki: IZUKU!

All Might looked towards Izuku and saw he was about to fall, he sped towards the beach and caught Izuku before he could hit sand below. I reached them as All Might was setting down Izuku and I saw how well built his body was now compared to before as he stood against the sunrise.

Ryuuki: Izuku?

Izuku: Eh? Ryuuki-san!?

Ryuuki: What is happening here!? When did you get buff and why is All Might here and why was he so scrawny earlier!? Someone please explain to me what is going on!