IMPORTANT: Please Read !!

Dear new (and perhaps returning) readers, please see the below update I announced the other week regarding this book:

Hi all! Hope you're doing well and still about on this little app!

First things first, username change! ANTIGALACTIC >> SVPERBOY (Superfam brain rot is real)

I'll cut right to it: I have decided to rewrite Homemade Dynamite. (Please see end of chapter for the TL;DR version of my explanation below if you don't enjoy self-indulgent rambling).

I love this story so so much and Abigail Lance means the world to me, I love her and I know so many of you do too! As such, I feel it's important I deliver Abby's story to the best of my ability and considering I started writing this in 2019... yeah it's not really as good as I can make it! Another large factor is that I've also evolved my DC universe a LOT since then. I now have a really large OC-centric DC series (read: multiple series) and (embarrassingly) I have fucked up in this story.

For starters with Nora — who is actually supposed to be in Young Justice not Teen Titans — but also with Ava — who is meant to be Jon Kent and Damian Wayne's age, and also inseparable from her twin sister, Dawn. If any of the Black(-Allen) family are to make an appearance, it should actually be Cordelia! Or even Constance. Neither of whom you've met, I'm completely appreciative of. (Cordelia is Nora's cousin and Constance is her aunt).

Anyway, the rewrite isn't gonna be in a new work, I'm going to slowly go through each of the chapters and rewrite them (both in plot and style). I've got some planning to do before that, but I'll revamp the introduction etc and once the chapter rewrites have started, I'll move this chapter to the front to pre-warn readers.

Homemade Dynamite will also be retitled to Fault Lines, and I'll change this title when I begin the rewrite. Fault Lines just fits the story and Abby, her character, powers & relationships, a lot better and I feel it'll make the fic feel more of a fresh start.

I'm also recasting Abby! Chloe Bennet, you are the PERFECT Abby, but not for her Titans incarnation! Abby Lance will now be portrayed by the wonderful Jessica Henwick—

(Don't worry, Ms Bennet will be back as Abby in her DCEU(ish) counterpart who debuts in her fic Worldbreaker).

I'm planning to begin the rewrite at the start of July, which will give me time to plan the new fic and get all the pretty lil aesthetics and layouts started beforehand. So yeah, Fault Lines, the Homemade Dynamite rewrite, coming Summer 2023!!

Thank you to all you FANTASTIC readers who are hopefully still around and are keeping up with this fic — I will be forever  grateful to you all for the love and support you've shown Abby and this story. I hope you're all sticking around for the rewrite! I cannot wait to introduce you all to a much more thoroughly fleshed-out Abigail Lance and a much more cohesive take on her vigilante past and Tremor persona; and, of course, for you guys to read a better written Titans/Dick Grayson fanfiction!

TL;DR—
1. Homemade Dynamite is being rewritten.
2. It's being retitled to "Fault Lines".
3. I'm recasting Abby to Jessica Henwick.
4. Nora Black-Allen, and Ava Black-Allen will not be appearing, but another member of the Black family will!
5. Thanks for reading, and for your patience! Rewrite is commencing start of July <3

Fingers crossed this goes to plan! Let me know your thoughts :)

Much love and gratefulness,
Liv 🫶

N.B. / Please be aware rewrites will officially begin July 8th 2023 and will have a new format to differentiate from original chapters.