First Marriage

"Lalithaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!" .Her friend Janu shouted in the morning as Lalitha was full of dreams. Janu was expecting Lalitha to be ready for breakfast in the college hostel.

But she was sleeping peacefully forgetting all about her final semester exams. Janu tapped her head to wake her up but she tucked herself into the bedsheet.

"Pleaaaaaasssssssssssse 5 more minutes" Lalitha pleaded, her words muffled by the softness of the pillow cradling her head. "You haven't studied a thing, and you slept through the entire night! Come on, Lalitha, wake up!" Janu shouted in anger.

Lalitha jumped out of bed, realizing she had overslept. In a hurry, she scrambled to get ready for the exam, quickly grabbing her study materials and rushing to prepare for the day ahead.

Lalitha is a very curious, cheerful, positive and a talkative girl who likes to be around with her friends. Though she has a lot of friends, Janu and Vini are her besties.

On the day of last exam Lalitha couldn't concentrate on her exam. The weight of unexpected emotions filled her, as the reality sank in that this was the final day of her college life, a chapter closing sooner than she had ever anticipated.

Uncertain about what the future hold, Lalitha grappled with a fear of stepping into the unknown real world that awaited her. Lalitha is happy with the fact that she would be working with her friends in the same office.

After completing her bachelor's degree, Lalitha joined in an IT company. She wanted to pursue master's degree, but her paretns began the search for a potential partner.Lalitha had no specific expectations, trusting that whoever her parents selected would be the right match for her.

In her workplace, she formed a deep friendship with Maya.They grew close, creating lots of good memories together.

Unveiling the Groom.............

During a holiday, Lalitha visited her home, and her parents set up a meeting with a prospective groom's family since the astrology matched.

Dressed in a salwar adorned with flowers and jewelry, she looked beautiful. When the groom's family arrived, Lalitha's mom asked her to offer sweets, and the groom's family was impressed by her beauty. They expressed that they liked her and would like as their dauther-in-law. However, they didn't allow her to speak with the groom,Suresh.

After a while, the groom's family left with joy, expressing their desire for Lalitha to become their daughter-in-law. Lalitha's parents were so happy and felt relieved that groom family liked her. Lalitha agreed for this proposal.

Surprisingly, within three days, they hastily arranged the engagement-an unexpected turn of events for Lalitha.Maya, along with all of Lalitha's friends, was taken aback and shocked upon hearing the news of her engagement.

Maya, in particular, questioned Lalitha multiple times like "Did you talk to him? Did he treat you well? Are you sure he is suitable for you? Did you think before agreeing for this marriage?".

Lalitha responded with a smile, saying, "I believe in my parents, and I trust that it won't go wrong."

Maya asked with a firm tone, "Did you talk to him? Did you get a chance to know about him?" Lalitha explained that she wasn't allowed to talk to him alone, and there was nothing she could do about it.

Just then, Lalitha got a call from her dad. "Lalitha, Suresh wants to talk to you. I shared your number with him. Talk to him nicely." Lalitha felt relieved that she could talk to him now and get to know him better.

Do you think Lalitha get to know about Suresh ? ........

Was he the right person which she was dreaming about ? ..........

Is Lalitha's belief on her parents went right?......

Did she had a happy marriage life ?...............

Buckle up, folks! Lalitha's life saga is about to unfold, and believe it or not, this rollercoaster of craziness is as real as it gets!

It's a true story, seasoned with just a sprinkle of drama.

(I'm a newbee to writing stories. Please support me, and I'll do my best to keep you entertained.)