Chp 19 The End

Gulf's Point of view

Finally ! I got escape from that forced marriage I thought as I  looked outside Mew's private jet .
"What are you thinking about " Mew said as he gently bit my ear sending shivers down my spine .

"I am just so Happy to be with you " I said smilling at him.

"Me too honey " He said as he attacked me with his kisses ..

He grabbed my waist and pulled me on his lap as he opened my shirt and kissed my chest .

I smiled at him and kissed him ........

So this is our Happy Ending ♥️

*pulls out the credits*

*Just kidding *

Nobita's point of view

"Do you wanna go on a date " Dekisugi asked .

"Actually yeah that seems nice " I said

"Where will take me " I asked him

"Well... you'll see "

"Alright " I replied as we were walking side by side I got the urge to grab his hand .

But I didn't ....

Because I am Scared but suddenly he grabbed my hand making me smile .

I looked at Deki his handsome face was beautiful I couldn't help but blush .

"So where do you wanna go?" He asked sliding in the car .

"Where ever you wanna go" I smiled .

"Let's go to our SCHOOL AND MEET SENSIE !" I said excited

Dekisugi's eyes lit up too as he chuckled at me .

"Yeah that'll be awesome" He agreed as he leaned to peck my lips and I kissed him back .

*Smooch *

We both chuckled and hugged each other tightly .

*9 years later *

His head was lying in my lap as I fiddled with his brown locks  trying to make a little braid on his short hair .
"Darling what are you trying to do " He chuckles looking at me mysteriously his eyes glowing like honey under the sun .
"Just you wait ...Ta da !" I smiled finally finishing the beautiful braid .

"What did you do Darling ?" He whispered smilling at me .

"It's a cute little braid for youu" I cheered

"Really ?" He  smiled proceeding to touch his forehead where I had made the braid.

His fingers gracefully inspected the braid like it was the most fragile glass in the whole world and he didn't wan break it .

"I think it's as beautiful as you" He smiled 
I blushed beacuase of his compliment As butterflies danced  in my stomach and then he pulled me in for a kiss .

Suddenly Nari wakes up and Nobita gently grabs her and runs away .

"Fucking Shit ! Stop running around you Assholes " Dekisugi screamed as Nobita ran with his baby girl inside in his arms .

"Look Daddy cursed at both of us Bad Daddy right Nari " Nobita smiled at his daughter .

"So who's team are on ?" Nobita asked cuddling his 3 year old girl .

"Mommy's team " Nari giggles and Nobita smiles at her and looks at Dekisugi who is even more handsome now .

"Yeah!" She said hugging her mommy Happily

Dekisugi sighs as he glares at Nobita causing Nobita to chuckle .

"I hate you Nobita " Dekisugi says .

"I love you too my Idiot " Nobita said taking his sleepy daughter to her bed .

He gently sets her on the bed and puts blanket over her body he kisses her head gently and turns around to see Dekisugi staring at him blushing .

"Let's go " Nobita whisperes grabbing Dekisugi's hand and then he gently closes the door .

He takes Dekisugi to their room and plops on his bed throwing his t shirt away then he looks at Dekisugi and smirk .

Dekisugi bites his lips then instantly takes off his t shirt throwing it somewhere across the room .

He grabs Nobita's leg and pull him to himself he gets on top of Nobita and smashed his lips on his .

He kisses Nobita hard ,with so aggression like Nobita was a meal .

Both of them roughly kiss eachother then Dekisugi pulls away .

"Stick your butt out " He commands and Nobita immediately does what was told .

Dekisugi takes out his belt and spank Nobita's ass until it turns red .

"Ahh shit Daddy !" He moans shivering from the pleasurable pain .

Dekisugi inserts his fingers in and opens that sweet hole up .

"Ouch~" Nobita moans  in so much pleasure that his eyes turns watery .

Then Dekisugi inserts his cock in and Nobita flinches in pleasure .

Dekisugi then fucks His lover from dawn to dust .........................

"That's it stop now !" Nobita says after hearing the birds chirping it was morning now .

"Wait .....just a second " Dekisugi moans and in a few seconds he cums in Nobita's ass one more time .

Really sweaty and tired Nobita falls on the bed sighing heavily and his lover lays  beside him and pulled him in for hug.

He kisses Nobita's hand and Nobita looks at smilling .

"I Love You " Dekisugi says

"I know I Love you Too " Nobita chuckles and then they kiss .

That's the end ♥️

He Is The Right One जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें