Chp 6 cold shoulder

Nobita's point of view

I couldn't believe dekisugi would do that he is a motherfucking idiot .

If he touched me without my permission again i will chop his dick off and feed it to the dogs .

Worst part about that was I wanted him to touch me but didn't want him touch me at the same time . I already regret running away from him .

But he is fucking rapist how can he touch ME without my permission .

Consent is key .
Consent is the fucking key bro

I am not talking to him .
I soon fell asleep cuddling on my bed tommrow was their engagement .

(Dekisugi's point of view)

I couldn't believe I forced my self on him ...
I care about him so much .
How can I do such a disgusting thingh .
No wonder I keep loosing everyone I love .

He will hate me forever how the hell am I supposed to face him ?
I better apologize and leave him alone .

I picked my self up from the ground and wore  my clothes . I took my stuff with me and made my way to the room .

I have some mafia thinghs to do .

I picked my phone up and did alot of work. It had been a while since I was working then I got a call on my personal phone .

I looked at the caller id it was shizuka . " Hello shizuka what happened " i said to her
" Oh Nobita is not picking up his so can you wake him and tell him to come at my home for family dinner btw we have picked up suneo "

" Oh all right , I will tell Nobita " .

I get out of my room and lock it , making my way to Nobita's room .

I sighed and knock on the door . I heard him groan and some shuffle later he opens doors .

He looks at me dryly .
" What do you want ? " He says with an unreadable expression on his face .

" Um..Shizuka told me tell you that you should get ready we are going to her house for dinner " I say .

" Okay " he says and shuts the door at my face .
I knock at his door again .
" What now ? " He asks

" Call me when your ready we will go toghther " I say

" What ever " he says rolling his eyes and slams the door shut on my face .

I sigh and made my way to my room I guess I really Messed up he is giving me the cold shoulder

He Is The Right One जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें