chp 16 After care

Nobita's pov

I felt like all my energy has been drained away from my body as my eyes close and my legs were ready to give in , my body hurted so much .

"Nobita do you want to go bed ?" Asked my lover .

I looked up and smiled at him weakly . "Yes that would be awesome" I replied

He nodded his head gently and turned off the shower he grabs me and threw me on his shoulder .

He took me to the giant room and gently placed me on the bed my vision was kinda blurry but I could see the concern in his beautiful Hazel eyes .

"I have pain killer please eat it" He said shaking the tablets in his hand .

"Yeah" I said getting but that was a big mistake I flinched from the ache on my back.

"Ouch!" I cried as I felt my back burning tears escaped my eyes .

"I am gonna cry " I said

"It's okay just sit straight a little gently " He said concerned .

I nodded my head sat up
gently he handed me the pills and a glass of cool water .

I took the pill then drank the whole glass of water because I was thirsty .

Dekisugi sat at the edge of the bed as he looked at me .

"What it is hoe? " He said
"What's up " I asked .

"Every good boy needs a little thug " He said flirting with me making blush I thought of a come back .

"Every bad boy needs a little love " I said smirking .

His eyes dilated as he blushed furiously scratching the back of his neck .

"Umm I bought a massager do want me to massage your back hips and legs Oooo I have also bought some essential oils I knew you were gonna need it " He said going through a tote bag .

Damn I have never dated any one this thought full.

I smiled at him gently "okay then turn around " He said

I turn around so my back was facing him him put essential oil on my back and massaged my back with his hands for min then he switched to the massager .

The after care went on for a 1-2 hrs but after that My body felt so relaxed .

Dekisugi slipped on bed beside me and I blushed .
I really want to confess my love to him .

But... it's hard butterflies were in my stomach as he was laying down beside .

"Umm... Dekisugi" I whispered .

"Uh ...umm yes-yes dar-darling " He replied blushing .

"Umm I Love you " I confessed .

"I love you to-too " He replied coming closer to me and wrapping his hand around my waist .

I cuddled him burying my head is his chest blushing .

"Nobita ...look at me ... please" He asked

I looked at trembling in his embrace he looked just as shy .

He got on top of me and gently kissed my lips .

This time I didn't feel horny ,lusty or anything I just felt love that came out of my brain and heart as my lips told him how much I loved him .

I wrapped my hands and legs around him pulling closer as our lips were dancing together .

We pulled away and chuckled .

"You are my bestest friend Dekisugi you are my bestest boy friend " I said pulling him for hug .

"And you are the most precious thingh to me in the world Nobita the most precious thigh " He said hugging me back .