Chapter 9

"boyfriend" announced dekisugi
Blood came rushing to my cheecks and I blushed furiously .

"I knew it" Doc said .

"Well I think you should rest for a while and when you feel good you may go " doc continued.

"Alright he can rest outside you probably have more patients to care of " Dekisugi replied and in the next second he picked me up bridal style and we went outside .

He placed me on a chair and I felt light headed and dizzy . I closed my eyes and tried to calm my breathing down.

"Oww it hurt" I whined .

"Hurts where " He asked .

"My hip where he put the injection" I complain feeling the growing wound on my hips .

"Really ?" Dekisugi asked as he places his hand Where doc gave me the injection and caressed it . It felt good when he touched me there not gonna lie .

I opened my eyes to look at his handsome face his eyes which were usually emotion less were filled with concern and his lips were parted as he was breathing with his mouth .

Looking at him in this state sent shivers to my body . My heart started thumping as his gaze met mine . Our eyes locked together neither of use dared to move .

He kept caressing my hips and various kind butterflies danced inside my stomach .

I wanted to kiss him badly but we were in a public place and it was wrong doing it here since kids were there .

"Dekisugi let's go " I said as I gulped a thick lump of my saliva that formed in my mouth .

Next Dekisugi picked me and I leaned into his chest closing my eyes .

He opened the door to his car and placed me inside .

"Dekisugi..." I said

"Hummm...?"
"Thanks " I said opening my eyes .

He looked at me and hugged me . "It's okay "he said and closed the door .

I closed my eyes and he started the car he placed his hand on my thigh and we drove away to the hotel .