Chapter 7

Nobita's point of veiw .

I got ready for going to shizuka's house I wore a yellow shirt, inside white t -shirt  and blue jeans .

Suddenly  I felt a knot in my stomach and I ran to the washroom and threw up .

I took some time ⏲ to feel better and brushed my teeth I put on my lime scented body mist .

I called Dekisugi  and he immediately picked up .
' hey I am ready ' I said

' Okay I will wait for you in the parking ' He said

' okay what ever ' I replied 

' um -yeah -' He says before he could reply I cut him off .

                  I took some money with me and my phone I went to the parking lot Dekisugi was wearing a white shirt and black ripped jeans .

Not gonna lie he looks so good I just wish he was a good person too ...

He wae wearing an expensive rolex watch that looked as expensive as his car . Ferrari 250 GTO.. .. ..

His eyes scanned my body until his eyes met mine he didn't say anything and finally .

He said ' Lets go '

' Yes' I say .

We hopped in the car and we left for shizuka's house 🏠.  I had a minor headache after throwing up but now it kind of got worse .

I looked out of the window trying to control myself and then Dekisugi puts his hand on my thigh and asks are you okay ?

' Yes , I am fine ' I call out trying to control my breathing .

We bought some gifts for Shizuka's mom  Dekisugi bought a pearl necklace which was EXPENSIVE I bought her a beautiful brown dress .

Soon we made it to shizuka's house it stayed the same as I remembered.  There is something charming about old cities don't you think ?

Old friends,  old cities , old vehicles , old buildings old things.....they bring smile to your face , and countless  memories come alive in your mind .

A wabi - sabi feeling takes over me as I enter shizuka's  house .

Her mom was beautiful than ever . She was wearing a beautiful vintage purple colored dress .
'Hello aunty ' I say smilling at her .

' Hello Nobita ' she says smiling at me warmly . She gave me and Dekisugi a hug as I enter the dinning room I see shizuka and gulf laughing. 

Shizuka looks really happy with Gulf really ...I hope I can move on too.

Both me and Dekisugi gave aunty our gifts and She was really thank full and appreciated them . By this time my head was killing me .

Suneo and gian showed up do you know! They are a couple . 💑 .