00 . intro

!PLEASE READ! (i know you want to skip ahead to the story, but this miiiiiight be useful :)

hellooooo lovely readers!! 

so yk i love (almost) all the people in my fandoms, but i'm going to say what most people have probably thought as they've scrolled endlessly trying to find a good, well written pjo/hoo soulmate au fanfiction on here: some people are very passionate about this wonderful fandom, but (in all kindness) they suck at writing. 

my mission is to write a good, easy to read, easy to follow, easy to love story following those guidelines. i know i will fail a lot, but PLEAAAASE only constructive criticism!! i know my writing can be crappy, and please feel free to point out any mistakes or loopholes (it greatly improves my writing while also humbling my big ego), but i'm going to ask you guys not to insult without reason. even if you feel like telling me my writing sucks in a certain place, i'm totally fine with that; i'm just asking that you'll give me a reason why you're saying that.

a little side note: i do a lot of writing that never gets online because of different reasons and such. however, i do want to be an author one day, so i'm spending my younger years experimenting with writing styles and techniques so i can learn exactly what fits best with my brain as i pursue writing as a career. that said, this book is one of my first "whim books," which basically means that, at least at the start, i haven't done any extensive planning and whatnot for this story. i'm just taking my idea and running with it. as the story progresses and so does my interest in the storyline and such, i will undoubtedly plan and meticulously draw out in my mind various plots and subplots to keep you guys on your toes and to keep my own self interested and motivated. however, as said, for now this is just a semi-simple story and plot to satisfy my own itching to write and your itch for a good, cliche fanfiction to binge.

alsoo updates will happen rarely cuz my life is busy and i have writers block literally every other [day? hour? second???], so please dont come after me with ur hardcover books as weapons!! i swear i'll try my best to update semi-regularly :)))

mk i love u all sm and happy readinggg 

.ayla