t e n

Mikey's pov:

damn. Ken-chin got some work today. beating up weaklings isnt fun. I wish someone stronger will show up. I entered the house, who's shoes are those? A guest today?I went towards the guest room

"...we are actually here to say goodbye" who is that? I peeked in from behind the doors. oh its the small poison tongue menace girl. what is she doing here? is she a stalker? and is that her dad? they don't look alike at all.

"....we are leaving today......."

leaving? I wonder why...I looked at her. She doesn't have that expression angry on her, she looks way better this way.well I don't care anyways. Im hungry I wonder if there are some dorayaki's left.

I was about to leave when I heard loud voice."THANKYOU FOR TEACHING ME SENSEI!........" what the hell? that scared me. why is she screaming? that girl has some screw loose.I looked at her again. She's bowing, well whatever I am just gonna go eat. I went to the kitchen and opened the fridge. there is one dorayaki left. huuuhhh only one? I took it and ate it. dorayaki's are the best. now I wanna have more. do I have money left? I checked my pocket. hmm I can get 2 dorayakis with these,enough for today. lets go!

as I was leaving I saw the menace girl walking in the hall, what is she doing? I walked towards her maybe she's looking for something, when I reached her she immediately looked behind and punched me? what the hell 'Ouch. what the hell?' I said, not that it hurt but why did she do that?

"why-"

'its my home' I cut her off before she could have questioned anything.

"oh yeah. right" she said. there she goes glaring at me with that angry expression again.

'what are you doing here this time? are you stalking me?' I could see her face getting even more angry then before. how can someone look so angry?

"what is your problem? You always worsen my mood. Go to hell manjiro." she turned around again and went to the restroom. oh that's why she was roaming. I wonder why she hates me so much,she really has a poison tongue. my stomach rumbled. oh right I was hungry, this girl distracted me. I wonder if ken-chin is free now.

___________

"yo Mikey."

'Ken-chin you free now?'

"yep. eating dorayaki again?"

'of coarse!'

"man..thats not healthy"

'hehe.'

we wandered some new areas and beat up some wimps. I feel like no strong people are around anymore. I am so bored. being with ken-chin is the only fun thing

'ken-chin' I said

"hmm?" he said turning towards me.

'Do I look like a jerk or something?' I asked him

"huh? why?"

'well like am I person people usually hate?' he looked at me quietly for seconds and then said

"well you did seem like a jerk but not a detestable I think."

'hmmm...then why does she hate me so much?'

"who?"

'well there is this small menace in grandpas dojo. she has a poison tongue and she hates me. I didn't even talk to her.'

"well women are really confusing. I know I live with them"

I laughed 'I guess'

Author's note:

This is the first chapter I have wrote in Mikey's pov
I hope I expressed his character well.
Y'all can correct me anywhere you want
.
.
.
Love y'all <3