f i v e

"yeah, I'm fine, I won't waste my time, keep it in a jar and we'll leave it for the next one"

After that incident Mom was transferred to a psychiatrist hospital in Yokohama. It's not very far from Shibuya but I don't think I will be able to meet her for a long time, After what happened in the hospital.

No one talked about it after that and nothing changed either. Dad was always working. Hiro-chan would rarely go to his house, big brother was quite almost all the time.

We were having our dinner

We were having our dinner. Big brother still has the same look on his face and hiro-chan looks tired
Both of them are doing their best to take care of me and here I am doing nothing. Suddenly an idea crossed my mind.

After we all finished me and hiro-chan started cleaning the table while big brother was putting all the dishes in the sink. I remember mother would never let our workers do this work she used to say that no one is different from the other and everyone should have basic manners like this.

After we finished cleaning our table I thought this is the best time to ask him about this.

'hiro-chan?'

"Hm?"

I bite my lips. Should I? Mom didn't wanted me to...but if I don't learn to protect myself then their are chances that I will end up like....

'can I...uh...'

He raised his eyebrows.

"You can say anything you want Nayaka I won't get mad or anything"

'its...not like that it's just..'

He was staring at me with patience. I'm still not sure but let's just do it anyways! I don't wanna waste his time.

'can I join a dojo and learn martial arts?'

There was a silence. He just stared at me with a little wide eyes.
Is this a good idea?

"Fine"

'huh?'

"I said fine. There is one near our house it will be okay I guess"