t h r e e

"hey,should I pray?should I pray yeah? To myself?to a god? To a saviour who can..unbreak the broken. Unsay the spoken words. Find hope in hopeless..pull me out the train wreck."

Nayaka pov:

"The injury she has is severe it will only be a miracle is she heals completely"

Why...why did this happen? Everything was fine before I slept. Why. They said everything will be fine and they will be home but nothing is fine now.

It felt like everything was destroyed.
My family was the best family in the world. We were so happy and my parents were kind and good people. Why did this happen to them? They didn't deserve this. I looked at hiro-chan and big brother. Big brother
Is in so much pain. I could feel the dinner I had rising from my stomach. I feel like throwing up. I ran to the washroom. And as soon as I reached there I threw up. And I kept vomiting until blood spitted out of my mouth. I can't breathe. My throat hurts. I feel like my body is on fire.Why was this happening to us? Why why why why?

After I was finished I washed my hands and gargled and I went back to hiro-chan and big brother. I spotted hiro-chan he was right where I left them but big brother wasn't there. I didn't want to say anything so I quitely went there and sat on the bench.

Is this my fault? If only it was not my birthday they would've come a little late. When there would have been no bad people to hurt them. If only it was not my birthday. Is this my punishment? Is it because of my stubborness. I should tell mom that I will never be stubborn again. Will she forgive me? I just wanna spend my life with all of them. I wish I could go back in time and not be stubborn. I am the worst. Mom..dad.. I'm so sorry. I can never become strong. How can I protect someone when my own parents got hurt because of me.

I could feel someone was coming to me. I looked up. Big brother....maybe he can tell mom and dad that I will never make those mistakes again. Then maybe everything will be alright. Of course big brother can do anything...

'nii-san..'
"Yes?"
His voice sounds so sad.
"Can you tell mom that I don't want anything on my birthday and I will never be stubborn again, if all of us can stay together."
"Nayaka..."
His eyes was filled with tears. It's the first time I have seen big brother cry. Does this mean he can't? And I have hurt my brother whome I love the most in this world?
He hugged me "Im so sorry naya-chan.."
Why is he apologizing when I should be the one? It's all my fault. Why doesn't he stop apologizing. And why can't I say anything? I could feel tears falling from my eyes. It's all my fault. If only...if only I was never born. I hate this day. I hate myself.

Its been a week since the accident

Its been a week since the accident. Dad woke up but he doesn't wanna speak to anyone yet. Mom is still not moving...I hope she atleast wakes up. Big brother have been very quite and hiro-chan is trying his best to make us feel home. But I don't know...it's empty without them.

"Nayaka! Shinro! Your dad is ready to meet you both"

Me and big brother got ready as fast as we could and got in the car. I hope dad is okay. It's all I can do now. We all stayed quite through out the way to the hospital.

As soon as we reached the hospital I ran in. I was desperate to see him. Hiro-chan called after me "NAYAKA DONT RUN!" I know I shouldn't run in the hospital but I cannot stop but then Suddenly someone grabbed me from behind.

"Stop running in the hospital brat."

I looked behind me. He had weird black hair and black eyes and had a long black jacket. He wasn't wearing anything inside. What a weirdo. Who does he think he is? 'let me go!' I tried to get out of his grip but it was too tight. Why does he has to show up now?

While I was struggling to get out of his grip I had an idea. I haven't really cut my nails in the last 2 weeks. A smirk came accross my face. Before he could react I grabbed his hand and digged my nails in his skin.
"AAAGH"

That's what happens when you mess with the great Nayaka sama.

"Ouch!" He suddenly let go me and started rubbing his hands. "You little-"

"Nayaka! You should not run in the hospital!" Hiro-chan saved the day! The weird looking guy glared at me
"Who are you?" Hiro-chan asked him in a cold tone and glared back. HAH! You cannot beat hiro-chan loser.
He walked away without saying anything. Weirdo.

"Naya-chan. Don't be like this. You know dad won't like it if you cause trouble." Big brother told me and then smiled "let's go."

Hiro-chan asked the nurse and then she escorted us to dad. My heart was beating really fast. I hope he is okay. Everything will be fine if dad is okay. He is a superhero after all!

We entered the room and I immediately looked at dad. He was in a white robe and his head was bandaged and his leg had a plaster. He looked at us and smiled. I missed him so much. My eyes immediately filled with tears and I started crying as I saw him look at me.

"Nayaka...you can come here"

I sat on the bench beside him. I can't stop crying. I wanted to smile when I see him for the first time in a weak, he just healed and here I am crying like a baby. I'm 8 now damn it..
He smiled
"Happy birthday Nayaka. I am sorry I couldn't keep my promise."
'I don't care about that. So please...please just get well. That's all I want just..I am so sorry dad it's all my fault you got hurt, If only it wasn't my birthday you wouldn't have been in a rush I am so sorry' I sobbed
Big brother hugged me and told me it was okay. Dad patted my head
"You have grown up haven't you? Already taking the blame on yourself like an adult. Don't grow up so fast Nayaka and don't blame yourself
Everything is okay. I know we ruined your birthday but I have your gift with me." He had a box in his hand. "Thankfully I saved this."
I took the box from his hand and opened it.
Woah...it was red hair clip that was in a shape of a Buttler fly but its wings looked like leaves. And it was really shiny.

 And it was really shiny

'It's...pretty' I hugged my dad 'thankyou dad. I am so glad you are okay' he hugged me back and we talked for hours. this was the best day I had in the last 2 weeks. Dad was smiling just like before. Everything will be fine now!

That was the last time I saw my father smiling.