𝐕𝐈𝐈

TW; Murder, Blood, slight torture?

🧸🔪

EDEN WAS DRESSED IN BLACK — with an all to familiar mask. This mask belonging to that of Roman Bridger.  Everyone was either sleeping or had left the apartment.   She was thrilled, she had gotten all the information she needed from Wayne, she opened her window slowly and as quietly as possible. She had dark black boots on and made her way out the window, she couldn't wait. She missed the feeling of her forcing the knife into the victim and watching their eyes fill with fear, pain and instant regret.

She climbed out of her window as the wind blew harshly, it wouldn't be hard to get away with wearing the costume considering New York's streets were filled with people dressing up as Ghost Face. It had become popular due to her father so even if she was obligated to take it off — it would just be seen as 'a daughter supporting her father' and what's so cruel about that? In Edens eyes it's quite sweet, charming even.

She fit into the crowds perfectly, she made her way down the road. The apartment wasn't far from his which made it that much more easier to access.  She made her way towards his house and hopped his fence quickly to make sure nobody saw her — well the costume.  She pulled out a burner phone and called the guy, it rang a few times before it picked up.  "Hello?"  "Hello, Frankie." Eden spoke with the voice modulator, "Who the fuck is this?" She heard Frankie quickly ask.

"Would you be interested in playing a game with me?" Eden smirked under her mask, the thrill of scaring her victims over phone was far more fun as she listened to their voice waver. "Ha! what kind of game?" was he stupid? "I ask you various questions and you HAVE to answer right." Eden stated without a stutter, she pulled a hair pin out of her pocket and starting to pick lock the door.

"Ha! Okay, this is gonna be easy work, you sure you wanna play? I'd hate for you to lose your pride." He laughed,  cock bastard. Eden rolled her eyes and remained quiet as she stepped through the back door.  "Are you home?" Eden asked quietly, "Yup! At home, relaxin. If these are the questions you're gonna ask I'm totally gonna win." Hahah, No. Not in Edens book, In her book — Frankie ends up dead.

"Do you like the Stab movies?" Eden questions, trying to remain silent. She was currently in his dinning room where the outside doors lead. "Yeah, they're cool as fuck. You kinda sound like the dude — can you buy those things?" Frankie questioned oblivious to the dangers he was in. "Yeah, you can. Would you like to be in the NEW stab movie?" Eden questioned, because if they ever made a movie about this — off brand obviously, he'd definitely be one of the victims.

"Yeah, I think I'd make a good killer, honestly. If i were to get to be on it I'd definitely wanna be a killer." He spoke, Eden could hear his bed creak from upstairs, she almost wanted to laugh at how pathetic he was.  "How many girls have you tried taking advantage of?" Eden didn't know the exact answer to this but to get the name 'date rape frankie' you have to do a lot of shit. "What? None. If you're talking about that nickname it's because of a Rumour." Frankie denies quickly, it's painfully obvious he's lying. "Did I forget to explain the rules properly? You lie you fucking die." Eden stated, her fist balling around the knife in her hands.