𝖯𝗋𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾.

🧸🔪

🧸🔪

4 months ago.

"WHY DO YOU DO IT?" — Ethan questions Eden, "Because it's fun." She shrugged as she bit her nails, "That's the only reason?" He questioned with furrowed eyebrows. "Well, what's your reasoning, tough guy?" She questioned pulling her fingers away from her mouth leaning forward and placing her arms on her thighs, she tilted her head slightly to the side and narrowed her eyes at the curly haired boy.

        "Revenge." He spoke, he didn't stutter, he didn't hesitate, that was his genuine answer.   Eden sat up straight for a moment, "So, basically the most basic reason ever? You want to do it because you're angry and want revenge?" Eden questioned sarcastically, "Yeah, better than 'because it's fun' you know." Ethan said, quoting Edens prior words.   "But it is fun." he smiled, "Oh, God! This is gonna be so much fun, I'm stoked." Eden spoke, happily.
"what's your father like? he's Roman you said, right? The director of the Stab movies?" Ethan spoke, "I don't get to see him that often, he's in a mental ward." Eden shrugged, "but when I do get to visit, he's cool."

"I've known you for two months, and you're one of the most badass people i've ever met." Ethan stated with a short laugh, "Oh, God. Get a room." Quinn said, "I wouldn't be talking when you have loose pussy lips." Eden stated and Quinn's eyes went wide, "My dad could hear you!" Quinn whisper shouted which caused a short lived laugh to leave Edens lips as Wayne walked into the room.  "What?" Wayne questioned as he looked around the room, "nothing." Quinn said before walking off, "what's up with her?" Wayne questioned with furrowed eyebrows, "She was just being nosy" Ethan shrugged, "The rommate lottery has been juked, you're supposed to be... Chad? Chadington? Chadson? something like that— you're his roommate now." Wayne said, "You and Quinn will be staying with the carpenter sisters." Wayne stated, pointing towards Eden, "Noo, not them. Anyone but them give me whatever the hell his name is, but not the carpenter sisters. I can't fucking stand them, I've heard a ton of shit about them and they sound annoying as hell." Eden groaned, "Play the part, you want to be nice, you want to be friend them, understand?" Wayne questioned and Eden sighed, "Yes, I get it. don't worry.." Eden grumbled, "You'll be meeting them soon anyways so don't worry. It won't be long before they're gone for good." Wayne states, "Good, because just knowing they're breathing the same New York air as me makes me wanna strangle myself to death." Eden spoke sarcastically causing Wayne to let out a chuckle, "We get it, Don't worry. They'll be gone soon." Wayne spoke before going off more than likely to find Quinn.

"This is gonna be fun." Ethan said a smile making its way onto his lips, "I couldn't agree more." Eden stated as she looked at the curly brunette in front of her, she couldn't wait.

"I'm Ethan Landry."

"Nice to meet you! I'm Chad. Chad Meeks-Martin!"

"I'm Eden Bridger..nice to meet you."

"I'm Quinn Bailey."

"I'm Sam and this is my little sister Tara."