𝐕𝐈

🧸🔪

🧸🔪

EDEN HAD FINISHED GETTING — comfortable and out of her costume. She was currently in some pajama shorts and a baggy T-shirt, she got herself out of those tall boots and she felt extremely comfortable. Eden was sitting by Quinn on the couch before she got up, Ethan was sitting in a chair, Anika and Mindy were sitting together eating a bowl of popcorn. 

Quinn walked towards Tara's room probably to fake an apology for telling Sam, truthfully, if anyone knows how Tara feels it's Quinn or Ethan.  They really did lose a brother and it was clear that Wayne became extremely protective over them — especially Quinn.

Chad went into Tara's room with some medicine more than likely Acetaminophen — Tylenol or ibuprofen, something to help with the hang over she might end up having.

Quinn walked out of the room and sighed, she was getting ready to sit on the couch but she realised she didn't have her phone.  "Where's my phone?" She asked Eden who looked away from the Tv, "Um, I think you might've left it in Tara's room." Eden mumbled looking at the coffee table with no signs of the red heads phone.  "ah, okay." Quinn hummed as she walked back over towards Tara's room.

Eden looked over towards Ethan, who had gotten out of his halloween costume and was in the outfit underneath it.  Eden smiled at Ethan and he gave a subtle smile back, the brunettes attention went back to the TV as to not make their glances that noticeable or get caught staring at the curly haired boy.

Quinn opened the door, "I forgot my phone.." she started as she opened the door she stopped mid-way and Eden looked over that way down the hall.  "Did I cock-block you?" She questioned and Eden heard that, she looked away her attention going back onto the TV before she felt Ethan's eyes on her. 

She pulled out her phone and insinuated he should too, which is what he did.  He pulled his phone out from his back pocket and went to Edens contact.

Ethan 💗

9:23 PM

Eden
I js heard ur sister say
she cock blocked Chad
and Tara 😭

Ethan
why r u listening in on that?

Eden
idk, i don't control what
i hear and don't hear 💀

Ethan
💀

Baby, js watch the TV and don't
listen in on my sister talking abt
cock blocking, please 😭

Eden
Helppp, she keeps going,
"I cock blocked you, didn't i?"
"Oh, i cock blocked you."

Ethan
EDEN