Chapter 8 The Hostel

Yn pov:
We stand chit-chatting there for a bit. Gosh, they look just like BTS. Wow.

Yn: What creatures are you all?

[Author: ATTENTION PLEASE! Although this might seem like a weird question, it's pretty common in the angel world.]

Namjoon: Oh, I, Jin hyung, and Taehyung are Angels. Yoongi hyung and Hobi Fairies. Jimin and Jungkook are Cupids.

Yn: Wow.

Namjoon: What about you all?

Yn: I'm an Angel, so are Soomin and Nari. Mihi and Sunhi Fairies. Chaewon and Minjae Cupids.

Namjoon: Woah, we got same creatures in our groups.

Yn: Yea-

???: May I have your attention please.

We turned to where the voice came from and find a joyful looking angel.

???: Hello everyone, I'm Angelica, the Councellor of the academy. I welcome you all to this new academic year!

We all clap,

Namjoon: (whisper) She seems nice.

Yn: (whisper) Yea.

Angelica: I would like the freshers to follow me to the Hostel.

We look at each other and move to where Ma'am Angelica stood. There were many other new comers as well. We walked to the Hostel.

Angelica: Attention trainees.. there are your names carved on the doors of your rooms. Please rest for a while and then there's a huge party just for our freshers! It's just for getting to know each other. Also your teachers will be introduced to you as well. And don't forget to wear something comfortable, we'll be there all night.

Trainees: Ok Ma'am!

Angelica: Ok now go rest and get ready. You've only 3 hours. I'm here if you want anything.

We bow and go towards... Wait... Where to go? This thing is huge!

Yn: Guys... Where do we go?

Jungkook: No idea... Anyone knows?

Everyone just shakes their head (as no) and we stand there as I try to figure out something.

Yn: Guys does anyone remember the location finder spell?

Soomin: Oh yeah... But it needs Cupid arrows-

We all turn towards the 4 Cupids of the squad.

Jimin: W-why are you all looking at us like that?

We convinced them to help us with the spell. And since none of the boys knew the spell, I went with them.

Yn: Hold the arrow and you need an Angel to do the spell for you.. Taehyung? Why don't you try it?

Taehyung: M-me? Uhh ok.

I teach him the spell and he uses it well.

Yn: You're good Taehyung! Great job!

Taehyung: Thank you 😊

The arrow shoots as we follow it all through the hostel and not once did we come across the AC squad.

[Author: The 2 groups keep running around the hostel for a while in different directions. Not once did they see each other]

We finally stopped in front of a door and there the arrow vanished.

Jungkook: WHERE'S MY ARROW?!

Yn: I forgot to mention using an arrow in this spell is equal to shooting it on someone.

Jimin: It's ok Jungkook (pats Jungkook's back)

Yn: There's your dorm. Bye- (sees AC squad) YOU GUYS HERE?

Nari: Um hi...

Seokjin: We're neighbours?

Soomin: I guess so..

Yn: Let's go y'all we need rest and get ready.

We bid our temporary byes to the boys and get in our dorm. It has a corridor type of staircase. And 3 rooms on each side and a room in the front.

Nari: I'm taking the 3rd one on the right!

Soomin: 3rd on the left.

Mihi: 1st on the right.

Sunhi: 1st on the left.

Chaewon: 2nd on the right.

Minjae: 2nd on the left.

Yn: I'll take the middle one then. Kay, see y'all after some rest. I'm off. Byee.

I head to my room and sit on the soft bed. Gonna be here for 7 and a half years.. it's nice though. Totally my vibe.

[The walls are like the walls in the study table pic (light)]

I really am reminded of RM by this set up. I am really inspired by him and BTS. They have influenced my life a lot. Especially considering RM is my bais.. I've become more studious.. now I organise things well like he does.
RM! Saranghaeyo!!! 알엠! 사랑해요!!! I love you RM!!!

To be continued...

New chapters on Friday evenings...

And like I always say, On With The Story!