~Discovery~

With that, Kanao left, leaving Tanjiro there in the dark. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Welcome to my house!" Kanao said as she opened the door of her mansion.

Tanjiro took off his shoes and stepped inside.

Okay, why was Tanjiro at Kanao's house? 

Well, now, they'd been dating for a month. Tanjiro took Kanao to different places, such as the Tokyo Tower, the Tokyo Skytree, Mt. Fuji, and even some simple ones, like the mall, or an Udon shop. 

Kanao thought she needed to take Tanjiro somewhere, but when she told him, he replied her with, "Typically, the male should take the female out." 

So the woman decided to take him to the most basic place: her home. She used her excellent speech skills to get him to agree. 

"Let's go to the kitchen! My friend visited her family in China and brought back some tea!" 

"Hai!" Tanjiro followed Kanao eagerly into the large kitchen. Before he entered, he stopped to look at the mansion lobby. 

He looked around, "Wow... this is.. so pretty..!" 

Then he entered the kitchen. He gasped. 

Tanjiro sat down, and Kanao stirred some already prepared tea. She then brought the two tea cups to the table. 

They both took a sip.

"Mmh, this is good! What type of tea is it? What is it called?" The male asked.

"Etto," Kanao sheepishly replied, "I can't read it.. it's all Chinese.." 

Tanjiro chuckled, "Ah, daijobu!"

"I'll ask my friend the next time she visits!" Kanao sat straight up.

The other couldn't help but burst out with laughter at Kanao's determined tone. 

Ah, how wonderful! Kanao-chan is so humorous, yet so serious at the same time! All Daki does is sit around all day, begging for expensive baubles and bags. It was impossible not to think of comparisons.