~Divorce~

Then he slammed the door to the master bedroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kanao slapped her hand on her mouth, trying to not scream. She knew that something was definitely coming, but she did NOT expect this. 

quickly, she grabbed her phone and started recording Tanjiro and Daki. It seemed like Daki was flirting with Tanjiro, and he seemed to be enjoying it. She gritted her teeth and continued recording. 

After about 4 minutes of recording, she sneaked back to the wall of the back alleyway again and pressed three, one, three, six, and then six. 

Kanao decided that she will visit her mother-in-law, Kie Kamado again.

"Good to see you again, Oka-san," Kanao bowed.

"Kanao-chan! Come in!" Kie welcomed her. "Good to see you again, too! What brings you here?" She asked. 

Kanao fidgeted with her sleeve. "Ano... I recorded something that you kind of need to see," 

Kie motioned for Kanao to sit down as she showed the brief video she recorded on her phone. Kanao was glancing at Kie's face constantly, wondering what would happen. But her expression was totally un-readable.

Honestly, she really didn't want to do this. Her mother-in-law is so kind! This would break her.

"Well," Kie murmured quietly. "I guess... I should've listened to you." 

Kanao didn't know what to do or what to say or how to fix any of this. 

"Oka-san, I..." Kanao started before Kie stopped her.

"It's not your fault, Kanao-san," She told her. "I just didn't know that... I raised a jerk."

After a painfully long 18 seconds, Kanao finally found her voice and spoke again. "I'm sorry to having to show you this. I just thought it was... necessary." 

Kie just patted Kanao on the shoulder. 

After Kanao got home, she found Tanjiro waiting furiously, leaning against the wall. "Welcome home," He snapped. "Where have you been?" Kanao blinked. How is he home before her?

"I know you're thinking of excuses," Tanjiro told her. "But what is this?" Then he held up his phone.

Kanao froze.

Seemed like Kie had a conversation with Tanjiro. She cursed under her breath.

"Uh, okay. I won't hide it from you anymore. It's way too pointless," Kanao laughed. "I went to see your Oka-san." Either Tanjiro didn't notice the word choice "your" or he didn't show it. But anyways, Tanjiro didn't seem surprised. He held up his phone and showed that Kie has already told him about her visit.

DANG IT! Kanao thought. I forgot to tell her-

"And whatever lie you're thinking to tell me. it's definitely not gonna work." He mocked.

Then he slammed the door to the master bedroom.

Author's note

DONE! Please vote! Tysmm if you do! I hope you enjoyed ;) Emerald will write the next chapter

OXOX,

DiamondRuby