He eagerly waited for him at the gate but after not seeing him for hours, he came back to look for the boy. His blood boiled at the sight of one of his soldiers molesting his boy. Yes, he realized at the moment that Taehyung is his boy, only his to be cherished and peeked at.

He is sure that Kris Wu took every of his blows perfectly well and was silenced.

It was with great difficulty Jungkook had dressed up the boy, not trying to absurdly gawk at his features. His eyes watered at the sorrowful past Taehyung had unleashed at him. His mind was filled with the compassion of a father who lulled his child to sleep. He too had slept like he always dreamt of, under the veil of a caring mother.

Every passing minutes with him put Jungkook at ease, the feeling of someone to behold and protect tookover his scarred spirit. He is a soldier, a man who has oathed to protect the kingdom, to put his safety away over the millions of people he has accustomed to protect. In the midst of all the wars and victories, he too wished there could be someone to protect him from all the nightmares. The small child in him yearned for a hand to squesh his once gone chubby cheeks.

These are not the only truth he needs to confess to Taehyung.
He wanted the boy to know more about him, his family, his risky life and sometimes the distance he needs to maintain to keep everyone safe.

Jungkook sighed while his fingers grazed at the official letter dropped from the court. Their time of departure has arrived. There is only two weeks to get things done and start their voyage back to his palace.

Kim Namjoon got inside the tent with the permission of the General.

" There is a mole in our camp. He has been spotted over many confidential sights. We couldn't trace his source but from our observation, his unequivocal aim is you, General. " Kim Namjoon said with an official dreadness in his words and tone.

"Let the mole dig as much as he can, we will set fire at every pits he had dug with his great effort."

Both of them grinned, confirming their plan had worked.

■■■■■■

Taehyung's ass hit hard on the gravel ground. The pain shooted to his upperbody and he whined while getting up. He looked behind to find the man wearing black clothes running away into the darkness.

He was on his way to talk to Jungkook about his day which has become a daily practice for him at night after dinner. He saw the black figure behind Jungkook's tent and when he was about to tap on his shoulder, the man pushed him hard and ran away.

With pain shooted up his waist, he trudged back to his tent without seeing Jungkook as he was sure he would cry if Jungkook asks him about his pain contrited face.

💜 vote if you enjoy reading it 💜

Guys, I wanna scream, dance, wail and do million things after witnessing this era.

Jungkook in leather pants is one of my wild dreams come true

Jungkook in leather pants is one of my wild dreams come true. ✨️

 ✨️

What would he be feeling when those cold chain touches his bare chest ? 🤔

Anyways I'm loving it. ❤️