Year 3, Chapter IV

A/n: heyy guys
Thank you for the reads but ppl do you mind not skipping chapters?? It's kinda weird and a drop annoying ngl plus u won't get the story if u do that
Anyways let's get on with the story:

"Harry, look at this" the hazel eyed girl muttered pointing to a certain paragraph of her book. The book was a dark brown color with burgundy lettering and a burgundy coloured spine. The trio was yet again in their spot in the library. The girl had found a particularly interesting book which she was comparing with another book which was a thick leather bound book, only the girl would call this light reading. Trust me as author I will tell you that the book was as big as the girls head. Both of the boys were working on their transfiguration essays and the raven haired boy was nearly done with the two foot long essay when the girl asked him to look at something in her book. The boy's green eyes scanned the passage as the gears in his head started working. If they could actually do this...
If they could...

He gave the hazel eyed girl a look which showed his interest in the topic and the evil intentions he had. The girl grinned as she started doing more research on the project. Sapphire eyed met emerald on an inquisitive look. One to which the owner of the emerald eyes responded with a smirk before showing him the passage that the hazel eyed girl had shown him just mere minutes before.

Sapphire eyes shone with malice having similar intentions to the raven haired boy. The half blood could tell that the pure blood and his minds were in sync, both of them thinking about the power that came with what the passage said. Both wanting to become weresnakes and it is said that a Slytherin always gets what he or she desires.

______________________________________

The trio had researched and found a way to become the weresnakes. They were talking in hushed tones about it as they walked to their next class. As they were walking the third years stumbled on quite a scene. Penelope Clearwater, a ravenclaw sixth year with clear blue eyes and blond hair,l (mudblood) and Andrew Stuart a friend of Penelope's also a mudblood lay petrified in the middle of a corridor. The trio were the first to stumble upon the scene. All members of the trio of serpents grinned a feral grin before continuing their way to class. Their day just got a whole lot better.
______________________________________

The raven haired boy was at quidditch practice when he saw a familiar redhead scribbling away in a very familiar diary. The girl looked troubled. Her eyebrows furrowed and a frien etched on her face as she scribbled away something in the diary. Whatever the diary replied seemed to calm her down. Her rigged shoulders relaxed and a small smile was on her rosy pink lips.

The raven haired boy grinned as he knew that the diary was slowly but surely eating away at her. The more she wrote the weaker she became. The redhead was oblivious to the diary's evil intentions. She just scribbled away more and more into it giving the diary more and more of her conscience.
______________________________________

As the raven haired boy was at quidditch practice the hazel eyed girl decided to research more on their project. She got well into it before some giggling second years made their way into the library, both were Hufflepuffs, one girl had auburn hair which fell in ringlets brushing her collarbone while the other has strawberry blond hair in a high ponytail.

The girl with auburn hair said something to her friend making her giggle loudly. The second years giggled and gossiped about the school,mainly the attacks. The girls were loud and irritating though, this irritated the hazel eyed girl who shouted at them to be quiet.

The girls paid no attention to the third year continuing their gossiping and giggling. This infuriated the hazel eyed third year who's hands were itching and twitching as she was struggling not to take out her wand. As another annoyingly high pitched giggle sounded from the strawberry blond the hazel eyed girl lost it. She whipped out her wand from her emerald robes and uttered the incantation for the bat boogey hex. As author I will tell you that this was one good bat boogey hex, It wasn't original sure but it got the job done, didn't it?
______________________________________

The hazel eyed girl stepped into the black and emerald common room after studying,more researching and finding out how to become weresnakes (she had already started on the potion and it would be ready in two days time) in the library for the past couple of hours. She unceremoniously flopped onto the huge black leather sofa in front of the fireplace. As she did this both the raven haired boy and the sapphire eyed boy came sprinting down the stairs which led to the boys dormitories. The raven haired boy seemed overjoyed his emerald eyes filled with a sick kind of joy, a malicious grin on his face. The sapphire eyed boy had the same expression on his face. The raven haired boy handed a note to the hazel eyed girl. The girl curiously unfolded the note. The message made her grin a feral grin not much different from the boys. The note said:

Four days untill our Lord returns.
Meet the Dark Lord in the chamber
...

A/n: omg yass
Next chapter is the last one
Yay!
Well I love u lot
Thx for all of the reads
(we are close to 200 reads like omg)

Qotd
Favorite season?
Mine is autumn and winter

What do u want to see?

Vote if u liked this chapter
It really helps

See u when I see u
-SmplySirius