Year 2, Chapter IV

The trio was practicing dark magic in the cave. The cave was a cave just outside Hogwarts. It was a dark, humid and dreary place. The light grey boulders had forest green moss growing all over them but after burning through the desk in the library the trio had decided that another destination was needed for them to practice their magic which they were quickly mastering. The sapphire eyed boy shot another orb of darkness at the wall well more boulder which the trio had drawn a rough target on. The sapphire eyed boy hit the second ring (from inside out) at which he got a nod of approval from the hazel eyed girl.

Next the raven haired boy went. His eyes were dark,no longer the light emerald green, now his eyes looked like the forest, a dangerous fire burning within them. The raven haired boy had better aim landing a 'bullseye' as muggles would call it. At this the hazel eyed girl showed a shadow of a smile, she went next and it turned out that she was the best at this type of magic when compared to the others. The girl formed a dagger of darkness which she aimed and shot, another bullseye.

The trio kept on practicing. They had a free day after all as it was Sunday. The sky was greyer than ever and their was a heavy pour of rain. The sun was no where to be seen and flashes of blue-purple lightning shot out at random times. Another flash of lightning illuminated the girl's hazel eyes making them out to be a green-black color, similar to the raven haired boy's eyes. The girl smirked as she formed two daggers out of the dark mist aiming and firing them both at the same time, both landing bullseye."That, is how it's done" she said to her two acquaintances. Idiots they both were but at least they both knew how to be cruel.

The sapphire eyed boy was about to take another go and had formed his own dagger though it was both smaller and duller that the hazel eyed girl's when there was a flash of lightning and a boom of thunder as a man appeared at the mouth of the mossy cave.

The man appeared to be panicked. They were fidgeting with their robes and had their head down. The man was a big fellow, he had dirty blond hair which looked as if the man had run his hands through multiple times and pale skin. He was fidgeting with his hands which were chubby and a silver ring was on his right hands index finger, his nails appeared to have been. The man looked up at the trio and the trio saw his watery blue eyes which were too small for his face. The man appeared to have mouse-ish features with a few whiskers and a fearful expression. His eyes darted between the trio and his hands a few too many times, showing his nervousness. The trio looked at the man expectantly as if waiting for him to say something.

"I-I-I h-have be-been s-s-sent by t-the D-Dark Lord t-to s-s-seek y-your h-help" the man managed to say. He looked terrified and looked as if he wanted nothing more than to get out of the cave. The trio ofcourse had heard of the Dark Lord, in their eyes he was a role model, it was a shame that he died well more or less vanished in the end of the first wizarding war."What does he want our help with?" The hazel eyed girl replied cooly. She narrowed her hazel eyes glaring at the man. "H-He w-w-wants t-to m-m-make a-a b-better w-world" the man stammered out. The raven eyed boy looked at the man, assessing him before saying "What specifically does the Dark Lord want our help with?"
"T-the D-Dark L-Lord w-w-wants y-y-you t-to h-h-help b-b-b-bring him b-back t-to l-life" the man replied.

The trio looked at each other and seemed to have a conversation which needed no words. The trio came to a mutual decision. With a nod to his acquaintances the sapphire eyed boy looked the man dead in the eyes before saying "We're in"

A/n: why can I write a decent sized chapter at 2am????
Anyways I think the length of this chapter is better.
Well I hope you liked this chapter next chapter is going to be in the trio's third year
Hope ur liking this book

Qotd
What is your least favorite subject?
Sports
I'm sorry if I'd much rather read a good book.

What do u want to see?

Vote if u liked this chapter
It really helps

See u when I see u
-SmplySirius