Year 2 ,Chapter I

The Hogwarts Express stopped, after a minute or two the trio of snakes got onto the carriages the raven haired boy sighed. It was good to be back to Hogwarts and being an orphan wasn't the easiest thing he'd done. He was looking forward to test out all of the new curses he and the hazel eyes girl had read about.

He knew how much the girl wanted to try to brew bloodroot poison. Bloodroot was such a poison which tortured,not killed,even a drop diluted in water could torture the drinker for several hours. He himself wanted to try maderscous weed,a poison which slowly made the drinker go mad,it was phycological torture and he wanted to see it in actin. The poison when brewed was a vibrant purple color, signifying the madness hidden within.

He thought of the various poisons and curses he and his friends wanted to try as the carriage halted. He drew himself out of his thoughts as he made his way to the great hall with his friends.

The sorting took place and he wasn't really listening to the names, he just clapped when his house did. He couldn't be bothered to listen to the endless droning of the hat.

At last the feast appeared and all the members of the trio dug in whole heartedly. After which they went to their common room and talked about their usual subjects.

All of them were glad that they could be at Hogwarts. They all had so much to do...

A/n: I'm sry I'm sry ik ik the chapters are short, promise I'll make longer chapters

Qotd: fav fruit
I'd say pomegranate or mango, can't decide

What do u want to see?

See u when I see u
-SmplySirius