Year 3,Chapter II

The following week was the longest week of the trio's lives.It felt more like a month than a week.The trio were well agitated when the first day of the following week the red headed boy got a note saying another three days.In fact the trio was so irritated that they cursed a bunch of first years,the first years were mudblood so they totally deserved it, but unfortunately the trio got caught and were still serving the two weeks of detention.
______________________________________

In irritation the hazel eyes girl said "Ugh how long does it ta-"at this both the red and raven haired boy cut her off with a "shhhh" the red haired boy added a "not here Granger,not here" As the raven haired boy nodded along with the statement to which the hazel eyed girl replied "Weasley look around you who in the world is here?" she paused expecting an answer before saying "Nobody would have heard me" to this the raven haired boy said "I agree with Weasley,we have to be careful with this you know,it's not a joke" at this the raven haired boy got another "Ugh" out of the hazel eyes girl.At this the red-headed boy gave a sheepish grin before continuing with their task at hand....polishing all of the trophies in the trophy case the muggle way....

After around another two hours they were done with their detention for the day.When the hazel eyed girl was in private company the girl shot a dark hex at a wall.The wall immediately started to collapse as she took her anger out on it.She was cursing up a storm by the time the two boys got to her.

Seeing that the wall was about to break the raven haired boy grabbed the girl from behind.Struggling to keep her slightly restrained as she struggled against him while the red headed boy fixed the wall.

Both the boys knew how much trouble they could all get into and they still had another twelve days of detention,they didn't need anymore now did they?

The girl finally gave in as the red-headed boy finished fixing the wall.Seeing that she had given in the raven haired boy practically shouted "What the hell were you doing? We're in enough trouble as it is and you here want to get us into more? First you nearly spilled the secret and now this?What  the hell is wrong with you Granger?What the hell is wrong with you?"

The girl sagged in the raven haired boy's arms as he scolded her.She knew it was wrong for her to do it but she was just so angry...so so angry...If the dark lord didn't take action soon....She didn't know how long her patience would last.

The raven haired boy knew the girl's thoughts as he was having similar ones but still he didn't try to destroy the school! The girl was going insane.Usaually she had the coolest head in the trio and was the best at controlling her temper...The raven haired boy didn't know what had happened to the girl.He didn't know.

He still held a firm grip on the girls arms as they walked into the castle towards the Slytherin common room.
______________________________________

The trio spent their time before detention finishing up on a few essays and playing wizards chess.  The hazel eyed girl wasn't as annoyed as she was before but that didn't mean that she wasn't annoyed.As an author it is my duty to give you the information about what happened that night all I am willing to say is that I'm highly impressed by the creativity in the language of Hermione Granger,after all the girl is only 13, all I am saying is that multiple synonyms of 'coward' and 'foul cow' were used in her rant in the Slytherin common rooms. The raven haired boy got annoyed to the point when he told the hazel eyed girl to shut up.

The hazel eyed girl fumed quietly cursing creatively under her breath. The sapphire eyed boy chuckled at a comment she made about Wormtail, if I can recall correctly the comment was a long the lines of 'The foul stinking annoying infuriating coward,can't even say a word without stuttering..."and a few more... colorful words.

The raven haired boy was acting mature as he was the only one who was working on their charms assignment. He was on the third question when the fire crackled and the trio could hear the voice of Wormtail, the chubby blond man who had come to the trio that day in the cave.

No one was in the common room as Wormtail spoke to the pure blood elitists. He had a very short message to deliver, all he said was "T-T-Two m-more-" He didn't get a chance to say more as the sapphire eyed boy grunted in frustration a fire lighting in his eyes. He glared at Wormtail as the hazel eyed girl did whose eyes were the dictionary definition of fury.
Wormtail made a squeaking sound as his face disappeared from the fireplace.

With an annoyed grunt the raven haired boy pointed out that it was time for the trio's detention. With annoyed and angry groans the raven haired boy's acquaintances joined him to head down to the potion classroom for there detention.

A/n: 2:50 rn
Yes this chap was in my drafts but I swear I had to rewrite the whole bloody thing!
Currently I'm kinda tired but my creative juices are flowing so I'm gonna write more

Qotd
What is ur ummmm fav character in the trio rn?
With me it's Harry ngl

What do u want to see?

Vote if u liked this chapter
It really helps

See u when I see u
-SmplySirius