Chapter 17 Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gam

Everyone was excited for Rudra's engagement. All of them had their own plans for the function.

Pari "sabse pehle guest list ready kar lijiye, fir sabko invite karna padega. Cards bhi print karane hai aur kitni sari shopping honi hai. Kaise hoga sab kuch 10 din me."

Sameer "sab ho jayega, don't be so stressed."

Rudra "I don't want a big engagement or wedding. Let's keep everything simple."

Everyone looked at him shocked.

Aksh "kyu bhaiya?"

Sammar "kuch simple nahi hoga bhai, we want an over the top, big fat indian engagement and an even bigger wedding to match it"

Sam "haan bhai, don't be a mood kill now"

Anu "every function should be talk of the town"

Rudra "sorry to disappoint you all but i dont want anything over the top, it's gonna be very low key and simple. I can't have it any other way right now." He said the last part looking at sameer.

Sameer understood his feelings. Raghav khanna died just 6 months ago. He always wanted an extravagant, flashy wedding for rudra but didn't live to see the day. Though rudra masks his feelings well but there is no denying that he misses his father dearly and it's very difficult for him to take such a big step without him.

Sameer "rudra is right, abhi engagement me time bhi kam hai and we also have to respect mr. Pathak's wishes. Waise bhi engagement is their function it's better if we don't interfere much. Shadi ke time dekhte hai kya karna hai, abhi tum log simple aur sophisticated engagement ki taiyaari karo."

Nobody argued after that. Everyone knew that sameer won't say anything without thinking. Rudra looked at sameer and mouthed a silent thank you to him.

Pari "simple and chic it is then. But atleast we can shop till we drop. Anu abhi se kaam par lag jaoo, bhai ka wedding attire tumhe hi design karna hai."

Anu "pakka bhabhi aur sirf bhai ka nahi, shivi bhabhi ka bhi wedding lehanga main hi design karungi."

Just like that they once again got busy talking about the engagement. It was almost night, sameer, aksh and sammar prepared dinner as both the girls and ansh were busy planning. Sam was on some conference call. Once they were done with cooking sameer asked them to set the table and went to call rudra. He straight went to rudra's room but when he didn't find him there he made his way to late Mr. Khanna's room. Rudra was there, sitting alone staring at the wall which had a picture of both father and son. It was taken on the day Rudra joined his office. Sameer was there, he himself took that photograph. Raghav khanna was so happy that he just couldn't stop smiling. He was smiling so much that rudra was more embarrassed than nervous. His father hugged him so many times before and after each meeting that they got late for every single meeting they had that day. Both Rudra and sameer joked about it for a very long time.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Ehsaasजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें