Chapter 6 Day 1 & Failed Test

As sam instructed both aksh and sammar went to Rudra's office as soon as they can and asked to meet him. The receptionist asked them to wait and contacted Shaivani (rudra's PA) to inform about them. After talking the receptionist asked them to wait for a bit.

Aksh "kya lagta hai, bhaiyu ne hume yahan kyun bheja hoga?"

Sammar "Mujhe kya pata, aur wo yahan bhaiyu nahi hai, sir hai"

Aksh confused "to abhi hum bhaiya ko bhi yahan sir kahenge?"

Sammar "pata nahi, but it feels so awkward to call them like this"

Aksh "I know yaar, kahin bhaiyu I mean sir ne bata to nahi diya ki main late aaya tha? Yaar aur daant nahi khani mujhe."

Just as sammar was about to answer they heard someone laughing. It was a girl and she was laughing listening to them. She came there and introduced herself to them.

Shivani "hey guys, I am shivani pathak, PA to Rudra sir, I am here to escort you to rudra sir's cabin

Shivani "hey guys, I am shivani pathak, PA to Rudra sir, I am here to escort you to rudra sir's cabin. And let me assure you wo daantenge nahi. Now if you can please follow me." She chuckled once again and moved towards rudra's cabin.

Both sammar and aksh were embarrassed. As soon as they reached outside rudra's cabin shivani told them to go inside and left. Both already knew what to do.

They knocked on the door and asked "may we come in sir?"

Rudra was waiting for them, he opened the door himself and asked "kya?"

Both nervously "your file sir"

Rudra was shocked to hear them address him like that. He remained silent for a few seconds and then said "andar aao dono."

Both gulped and entered inside. Rudra waited for them to say anything but when they remained silent rudra asked them "kya hua tum dono ko?"

Both nervously "nothing sir"

Rudra "ye kya sir sir laga rakha hai. Dimag aur tameez rathod ke office me chhod aaye ho kya?

Aksh " To aapko kya keh ke bulana hai?"

Rudra "tu mujhe kya kehke bulata hai akshu?"

Aksh "bhaiya"

Rudra looked at sammar and asked "aur tu?"

Sammar "bhai"

Rudra "haan to wo hi bolo na, ye sir, sir kya laga rakha hai?"

Sammar "wo bhaiyu, I mean samarth sir ne bola ke office me aise nahi bol sakte."