Chapter 16 Puncture Shop

As soon as all went out of the room sameer settled on the bed beside sam. He touched his forehead to see if he still has fever, he had but less than before.

Sameer "you could have atleast taken a set of clothes for changing afterwards sam

Sameer "you could have atleast taken a set of clothes for changing afterwards sam."

Sam smiled "fir bimar kaise padta, itne din ho gaye aapki exclusive attention nahi mili."

Sameer raised his eyebrow and asked "attention ke liye apni tabiyat kharab ki tune sam."

Sam "nahi bhaiya, wo to ye teeno so rahe the, i didn't wanted to disturb them. Aur abhi daantna allowed nahi hai, khana khilaiye, bohut bhookh lagi hai mujhe"

Sameer tore a morsel and fed it to sam, who closed his eyes savouring the taste.

Sameer "tu mera sabse pyaara bachcha hai Sam. I became what I am because of you. Tere liye main kuch bhi kar sakta hu."

Sam "pata hai mujhe, you love me the most but you can't deny the fact that you changed yourself alot for sammar"

Sameer surprised "really?"

Sam "aapko nahi pata. You used to be so strict bhaiya, most loving but strict. Since  sammar came into our lives you started relenting, you bacame much softer. You changed for good bhaiya and i love this version much more than the previous one, if that's possible. Ab hamare hitler me wo baat nahi rahi" He teased sameer.

Sameer whacked him lightly "was I too strict with you beta?" He asked concerned.

Sam "never, you were what I needed bhaiya and you became what sammar needed. You always reared us with so much love and care. Both of us are lucky to have you." He hugged sameer.

Sameer "kuch jyada emotional talk nahi hogi. Chal chhod khana kha le."

Sam "ruk jaoo na, let me hug you to my hearts content."

Sameer put the tray aside and hugged him back. Once they were done with the meal sameer made Sam sleep and came out. He went downstairs to find everyone accept pari and sammar on the dining table having lunch. He knew sammar will be with pari trying to get his share of attention. He went to the kitchen and found sammar sitting on the counter talking to pari.

Sameer "aap dono ne khana nahi khaya abhi?"

Pari "aapka hi wait kar rahe the. Sam so gaya?"

Sameer "haan so gaya, chaliye lunch karte hai"

Three moved to dining hall where all other were sitting. A shine comes to everyone's eyes as soon as they saw sameer. They sat down to eat.

Sammar "mujhe aap khila do"

Aksh/ansh "mujhe bhi"

Rudra "jab sabko khila raha hai to mujhe bhi khila de"