Chapter 11 Thrown Out

Just as aksh, sammar and Sam made their way to rudra's office, Sam saw shivani leaving. She was looking dejected. Sam could see unshed tears filling her eyes. As soon as they crossed each other Sam couldn't stop himself and asked her.

Sam "are you fine ms

Sam "are you fine ms. Pathak?"

Shivani just nodded and left from there. Sam was confused but right now ansh needed his attention more than shivani, he hastily moved towards Rudra's cabin. When he reached the cabin a doctor was checking ansh.

Doctor "don't worry. Mr. Khanna as you told me that he is scared of darkness, to bas ussi wajah se behosh ho gaya hai. Maine injection diya hai, thodi der me hosh aa jayega usse. Fikr karne ki koi baat nahi hai"

Rudra "pakka anshu theek hai na doc? Should we take him to the hospital? Koi test karane hai? Pehle to aisa kabhi nahi hua, fir aaj kyun aise behosh ho gaya wo? " Rudra himself was getting was getting a little breathless. Sam saw that and went near him.

Sam "bhai aap pls shaant ho jaiye, ansh theek hai, doctor keh rahe hai na thodi der me hosh aa jayega usse, you pls relax, aise to aap apni tabiyat kharab kar lenge."

Doctor "Mr. khanna there is nothing to worry about, trust me."

Rudra just nodded. Sam made him sit and handed him a glass of water and made him have a few sips.

Aksh was sitting near ansh, holding his hand. He was scared to see ansh like that. Why is fate so cruel to his little brother. His eyes filled up and tears rolled down his cheek. Sammar was sitting beside him. He put a comforting hand on aksh's shoulder and pulled him in a side hug. That was all that it took for aksh to break.

Aksh started sobbing as soon as sammar embraced him. Seeing his state sammar hugged him properly.

Sammar "anshu theek hai aksh, he is fine, itna mat pareshaan ho. Tu aise rahega to wo uthne ke baad aur pareshaan ho jayega." With that sammar pulled away and got a glass of water and made aksh have it.

After sometime ansh started flinching and soon opened his eyes. Both rudra and aksh were sitting on his either side. Ansh was still a little scared but both his brothers were looking so broken and exhausted that putting a smile on their faces became his priority. The moment ansh opened his eyes both started talking.

Aksh "Tu theek hai na bachcha, are you ok? Don't worry kuch nahi hua hai, everything is fine"

Rudra "beta kuch bol, are you feeling okay? You want something? Kya hua tu bol kyun nahi raha?"

Both were talking without giving ansh a chance to speak.

Ansh "aap dono pehle chup to ho, tabhi to main bolunga" With that he tried to sit.