Chapter 15 Game Of Life

It was almost 5 am in the morning when Sam reached back home. He was wet and shivering. Though physically he was yet to feel comfortable but mentally he was feeling so free. It was one of his most favorite thing to do and the only thing that both pari and sameer has banned for him, thus he goes out at these ungodly hours, sacrificing his sweet sleep, dodging the security and putting his health on stake, whenever he gets a chance. But it's so worth it. His family just doesn't understand how exhilarating it is for him. To jump down that cliff, straight in to water, feeling the wind trying to catch him before his body creates a big splash. It had been three years since he last did it, he still cringed at the memory of his punishment afterwards. But the experience was totally worth it then and it's even better now. And thanks to aksh's birthday nobody will even get to know. They all were doing the cake cutting and smearing till 1:30 and by two o clock all of them were sleeping like logs. Sam was sure he has escaped everyone's attention when he heard sameer's voice.

Sameer "aa gaya wapas."

Sam turned to see an exasperated sameer standing with a fuming pari at his side

Sam turned to see an exasperated sameer standing with a fuming pari at his side. Sammar was also there with him looking worried. Sam gulped looking at their faces.

Sammar ran to save him "aap aa gaye bhaiyu, thank god, hume na jaldi nikalna hai, aksh ka birthday hai na, to ghumne jana hai, chaliye aap ready ho jaiye."

Sameer "back off sammar"

Sammar flinched "sorry bhaiyu, I tried my best to cover up." He whispered before moving back.

By then everyone was there"

Sameer "yahan aa Sam"

Sam shook his head in no, looking like a scared kid.

Sameer moved towards him and Sam did something that he hadn't done in past many years, he ran making sameer chase him in the whole house. It was like Sam has retuned back to the olden days. This was the school going samarth rathod, who use to make sameer run behind him, who asks sameer to sign his school dairy last minute so that he can atleast delay his punishment for a few more hours, the one who always kept sameer, pari and devansh on their toes.

Sameer "ruk jaa Sam" He said while chasing him.

Sam "bilkul nahi rukunga, aap maaroge".

Sameer "Beta maar to aaj tu jarur khayega"

Sam "Pls bhaiya last time jaane do, aage se kabhi nahi karunga"

Everyone was amused at the conversation they were having while running. It's was quiet funny to see the ever mature Sam running like that. Sam crossed rudra who held his hand with all his might.

Sam "kya kar rahe ho rudra bhai chhod do, hitler aa jayenge"

Rudra "beta mujhe spiked brownie khilayi tune, now pay back time."