I like my popcorn with butter!

"It's the way I'm feeling I just can't deny
But I've gotta let it go

We found love in a hopeless place

We found love in a hopeless place"

I woke up excited and vigorous that morning singing at the top of my voice to 'WE FOUND LOVE' by Rihanna.

I wasn't sure if the excitement had been from My birthday being in less than 24 hours or from The intimate moment I had with Michael.

Either way I was happy!
As if my day couldn't get any better I received a notification from my phone.

"Good morning sexy❤️"

We had been sending red hearts since we started talking.

It definitely meant something.

Him: "Picking you up @3 ❤️"

Me: "lol make that 2:30 I Wana get out of this house."

Him:"alright sexy."

It was a day till my birthday and things weren't going as planned.
THINGS WERE GOING BETTER THAN PLANNED!
I felt as excited as a kid that had just been bought a full Lego set as a birthday gift.
Honestly nothing , and I mean nothing can ruin my birthda-

"Ifeoluwa!"

Right. Except for my devil aunt.

I still couldn't believe I'd be spending my birthday with this woman.

I walked down the stairs lazily, because I knew she was probably about to Ask me to sweep the roof.

YES ! SHE WOULD.

"Ma?"

"So I'm supposed to be the one to wake up , make you breakfast, do the laundry and still clean the house Abi?"

NO SHIT SHERLOCK. She unnecessarily does all these things because she has nothing better to do.

"Nobody asked you to do these things aunty.."

"Ohhh so I'm stupid now Abi?"

Goddamn, THE URGE TO NOT SAY YES!

"No aunty, I never said that, I'll take of everything just go sit down."

"YES! As I should..oya when you're finished you'll go and buy food stuffs."

Firstly..who still calls groceries food stuffs.
Secondly this is the 21st century, we have apps to order groceries online !

"I want tea. Make me tea."

I Fought the urge to not correct her by adding please.

I finished up all the chores she made me do and before I knew it , it was 2:30 pm , Michael and I were to go out for our first date.