TWO CAN PLAY AT THAT GAME😈

****MONDAY****

"Miss Salako.."

"Miss Salako I asked you a question!"

I looked up only to notice the whole class staring at me.

"Ma'am?"

"I asked you to explain the irony in line 7, clearly you're daydreaming."

Fuck I barely even knew the page we were on.

"Uhm...the ..the irony-"

"Starin' at your dress cause it's see-through
Yeah, talkin' all the shit that you done been through
Yeah, say that you a lesbian, girl, me too"

SHIT MY PHONE STARTED RINGING.
i scavenged through my bag but couldn't find it.

"Miss Salako, excuse yourself you're causing a distraction."

Finally I found it in my right pocket.
I walked out of the class to answer the call.
It was my mom.

"Ma I'm in class what's wrong?"

"Sorry dear I just wanted to let you know I won't be home this whole week , I have urgent meetings and-"

"This whole week? That means you'll miss my birthday," I said interrupting her.

"Yes that's why Im calling to explain that I-"

"IT'S FINE! SAFE TRAVELS SEE YOU ON SUNDAY"

YES! THAT WOULD BE PERFECT! NOW I CAN DEFINITELY HOST MY BIRTHDAY PARTY !
AND GET LAID ON MY BED FOR THE FIRST TIME! , AS I'VE ALWAYS DREAMT.

" Seriously it's fine mummy, I understand." I said In a calm and sympathetic voice.

"What are you understanding this girl? You did not allow me to finish talking...I was saying so your Aunt Janet will be coming over tonight to spend the week because I know you, you'd have already planned one birthday party while I'm gone , so she's coming to monitor you."

FUCK MY LIFE!!
ARE YOU KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW!

"Oh....okay".
"Oya go back to class fast" she said ending the call.

Not aunt Janet.
She's the devils sidechick!
My mom is strict but aunt Janet?
Oh she's far worse.

Whenever she's around she gives us a curfew, turns off the wifi telling us "in her time they never used wifi" ....She tells me what to wear and what not to wear , we eat swallow every night! Only Nigerians will understand the pain of eating swallow 24/7.
It's always hell when she's around and now that she's spending the week it means no party ...no party means...NO HAVING SEX.

MY BIRTHDAY'S ALREADY RUINED.

"MISS SALAKO COME BACK INSIDE NOW!" Mrs brown called.

I couldn't pay attention the whole day.
As if things couldn't get any worse our Maths teacher decided to give us a surprise test.

**BELL RINGS FOR THE END OF THE DAY**

"OKAY now you're definitely angry, who vex you?" Blessing asked as we were walking home.

"Bro, Aunt J is coming."

"Hell no , then I'm leaving tonight because I have a dinner date and I just can't stand your aunt man!"

Blessing had been spending the past nights at my house.
She's hated aunt J ever since she bought stacks of material and extended all Blessings short skirts with her sowing machine.

"Wait when is she leaving?" She asked.

"Sunday."

"SHIT, that means no party. No party means....NO SEX?"

"YEP!"

"NO WAY. we'll find a way , I always do trust me I got you babe."

When we arrived at my house Blessing already packed and called for an Uber to go back home.

This week was about to be the most depressing I'd ever had.