Author's Note

Hey!
I just want to start of saying thank you so much for all the reads and votes! Thank you so much for coming along with me on my first ever story journey.

This story will forever hold a special place in my heart. I remember I would spend countless hours writing this story. I'm really gonna miss it.

I will totally continue writing other stories after this one but I just need to figure out what to write!

Writing really helped me with my creativity.

(Little bit of "A Forest Away" lore)
You know fun fact this is actually considered the second version of "A Forest Away".

The story was originally a school project. I assigned to write a story that needed to have suspense in it. Hence the reason why I put the suspense hashtag. But anyway that version of the story had to be made very short as possible. So it was basically a rushed version of it (But still ended up being like 30 something google doc pages long😭).

Tho that version of the story didn't have tons of things that this version did. Once I turned in the story I didn't think much of it. But suddenly I wanted to actually put my story out there.

I was hesitant at first but then I was like oh why not? I wanted to see where this path would take me. I'm glad I decided to follow that path because if I didn't I would have never found my love I had for literature!

Again thank you so so much for everything. Also if you guys have any questions about the story or anything really, feel free to ask! I'll try to answer them to the best of my ability.

And check out my tt! I post more frequently on there. I post updates about my stories, edits, etc. The username is the same as on here!

Anyway drink water, eat some food, get some good nights rest! And with that being said..

This is the completion of "A Forest Away".

-Willow 🤍