homework (fluff & smut) EDITED

Start from the beginning

"I've been- Um, questioning... my s-sexuality, for awhile... And um, I wanted to ask if you'd be willing to..." he stopped mid-sentence, forcing me to continue.

"Help you experiment?" I ask, getting a slow nod in response.

"I'll do anything you want me to, Simon." A small smile crept onto his face. I moved the textbooks out of the way and shuffled over, sitting directly in front of him.

His heartbeat visibly sped up as I grabbed his chin and tilted his head up to make him look at me.

"Are you sure?" I ask him, "Please." he replies, slowly inching his face towards mine.

His lips eventually meet mine, our lips moving in unison.

He tasted sweet, with a hint of the mango monster he had previously chugged.

His lips parted, allowing my tongue to gently slide in.

I explore his mouth with my tongue, not letting even an inch be left un-tasted.

He lets out a whimper against my lips, making me smile into the soft kiss.

His hands trail their way up to my shoulders, while mine stay situated on his waist.

He pulls away first, panting for air. "I'm definitely not straight" he chuckles, making us both burst into a fit of giggles.

His eyes look of pure desperation, "Kiss me again, please." he pleads, his voice at a whisper.

I laugh at his begging, giving him just enough time to kiss me and slip his tongue into my mouth.

I enjoyed it for just a second, being dominated, before realising what was happening in that moment.

I pull away from the kiss, grabbing his thighs and pulling him onto my lap. He blushes at the move, letting me regain dominance and explore his mouth further.

My hands trailed up and down his waist, before dropping them to his thighs.

My fingers inched closer to his obvious bulge, palming him through his pants.

He moans into my mouth, his fingernails digging into my shoulders, through my t-shirt.

I take my hand off his dick, placing them back onto his waist, he whimpers at the loss of touch.

I pull away again, this time diving into his neck, sucking and biting on his delicate skin. He groans at the feeling as I find his sweet-spot.

"Fuckkk!" he yells, squirming in my grasp. I make sure to stay there for as long as possible, creating a deep purple mark on his pale skin.

"Can you just~ Mmh~ fuck me already!" he moans, bouncing on my lap. "Of course I will baby," I say, moving away from his neck.

My fingers trace along the hem of his hoodie. "Can i?" I ask, he nods. I swiftly take off his hoodie and t-shirt in one swift motion.

I take off mine next, chucking them all onto the floor. "Can I... suck you off?" he mumbles.

"Please." I say, moving towards the edge of the bed. His knees hit the floor, his fingers tracing the hem of my sweatpants.

He takes them off and adds it to the pile of clothes. He stares at the bulge in my boxers, I prop myself up so he can take them off as well.

My dick springs free in his face. His jaw drops at the sight, he looks up into my eyes. "Do you know how to?" I ask, placing my hand in his hair.

"I think so..." he says, melting at the touch of my hand. I move myself closer to the edge, spreading my legs.

He immediately puts my tip in his mouth, staring deep at me as he does so. His neck is scattered with hickeys, some so dark they're almost black.