Chapter 34

"Baby listen to me. Go to your room. Lock the door ill send Carl over. I'm gonna go check this out. I won't be long." He says but I don't want to let go. I wrap my arms around his torso and refuse to follow any orders.

"Tiara please. I need you to work with me. I'll be safe. I can fight plus ill be surrounded by fighters. It's you we need to get to safety." He pleads and I nod. "Cole take her." He says and Cole pulls me from his grip and begins to drag me out of the kitchen.

I remember what I was going to say to him and struggle for a moment for Cole to let me go to him. "Xavier I-" I shout. "I'll be fine kitten. Get to safety." He cuts me off ad Cole pulls me upstairs.

The door shuts behind Cope and I double check that it's locked. The perks of this being the Alphas room is that the door is literally impossible to knock down so it's the safest room in the entire mansion. I sit on the bed with my knees tucked into my chest and my arms wrapped around my legs when a soft knock comes from the door.

I freeze. "Don't try come in here. I'm warning you!" I shout trying to sound confident but sound more surprised than anything. I hear a laugh from the hall. "It's only me Luna. Carl." He says. I frown. "Prove it." I call.

"You're being foolish Tiara. You can smell me!" He calls and knocks on the door again. I take a deep breath which I didn't realise I was holding. Then climb of the bed slowly to open the door.

As promised Carl has showed up to my bedroom. He gets in and quickly closes the door behind him, locking it. "There's three guards outside this door so we are guaranteed safety. Incase someone gets in here ill take them out." He assures me.

I throw myself at Carl and let out a sob. "Where's Xavier?" I ask remembering the dream that Samuel has haunted me with with the help of demons. "He's running to the boarder. Should be back in the next few hours."He explains. I nod.

"Go to sleep Tiara. I'll wake you up if anything happens." He says and I do so. I climb into bed surrounding myself in Xaviers scent. "Oh and I brought you something to eat since you didn't get breakfast." He says pulling out a bottle of water and a wrap. I take the wrap and eat it feeling sleep take over me with great speed.

Xaviers pov.

We reach the boarder with Cole before any of the other warriors. Since we are alpha and Beta we are quicker than them and since my mate is in danger I am even more motivated to get out here and kill that motherfucker.

I sniff the air and indeed catch his filthy scent. When the warriors catch up I give the order for them to scan the area for anything suspicious and to report back in 10 minutes max. They scatter immediately sprinting in different directions.

I turn to Cole. "Go alert the warriors closest to this part of the perimeter to keep their eyes open too." I tell him. I have blocked out any mind link other than Tiaras in case she gets in trouble which I highly doubt considering I have the entire hall covered in warriors and Carl in her room. No one's getting near my baby.

"Alpha we found a rouge." States one of my warriors making me growl loud enough to make the warriors around me jump back in fear. They know not to mess with me when it comes to rouges. "Where?" I ask fuming.

"Just half a mile outside the boarder." He informs me pointing to the north. I shift back to my wolf with a pair of shorts in my snout and sprint to the north as fast as my powerful legs can carry me. It doesn't take long before I see them where I shift and pull my shorts on.

"You better fucking explain yourself." I growl coming in on him. My fists clenched at my side ready to give him a piece of me. I can smell Samuel of him which makes me angrier.

The rouge stands straight between my guards who have a firm hold on him to prevent him from getting away. He has a busted lip but that's nothing compared to what I'm going to do to him.

"What are you doing here!" I shout closing in on him. I'm ready to kick some rouge ass but Cole grabs onto my arm pulling me back. "Man chill. He can give us use full information." He whispers to me. The rouge laughs a cold laugh making me growl.

"I'm not telling you shit!" He shouts then spits on the floor by my feet. "I'm don't follow Alphas orders. Especially not yours!" He adds turning his head away from me in disgust. I launch a punch at his stomach making him double over in pain.

"Where is he!" I shout in his face. He straightens up. "Who." He growls. I send another punch at his gut. "Don't fucking play stupid with me. Where Samuel?" I shout louder. This makes the rouge laugh. "I wouldn't be concerned about Samuel whereabouts. I'd be more concerned about where your filthy mate is." He barks, his busted lip tugs into a smile.

I laugh. "Shes safe with my most trusted guard." I tell him. He lifts his chin up and laughs out to the sky. "Trusted isn't a word I'd use to describe Carl." He snarls. I frown feeling envy burn inside me. "How do you know if she's with Carl." I bark and send a punch at him again. I hit him directly in the nose hearing it cracking.

"Because you're a fool Alpha Xavier." He laughs. I see red. I sand a punch at his face again making his eye go black. Cole let's me go as my guards release the rouge. I beat him until he falls to the ground then kick him hard.

"If something fucking happens to her I find anyone you care about and give them a slow and painful death." I spit at him before giving his guts one last kick. His eyes roll back and his head falls, hitting the ground.

"Back to the house now!" I shout to the warriors who don't need to be told again. I run. Faster than I've ever ran before. I push myself past my wolf's limit and ignore the burning pain in my chest. I need to get to my mate to ensure that Carl has her guarded well. I will not forgive myself if she's gone.

I teach the pack house within minutes. Everything seems perfectly fine. The guards outside the house are still alert and alive as are the ones in the hall outside my room. Even the guards outside her door are there.

I push past them and try open the door. She locked it. So I knock. "Kitten it's me!" I call. No answer. She must be asleep. "Baby open the door!" I knock harder. Still no reply. So I try mind link her and wake her from her sleep. Yet no matter how hard I try. I cannot reach her. She must have blocked everyone out in her sleep.

I shout and bang at the door. I can't be away from her for any longer. She's not answering the door. One guard arrives with a key to the room. I unlock it quickly then swing the door open. But instead of seeing my beautiful mate in her bed I see that the room has been destroyed with wolf scratches and bites.

Blood covers the sheets and a note is attached to the mirror. I pull it off feeling myself boil with anger.

"You have 24 hours Alpha. If you don't arrive, she will die."

______________________

So I'm going on holidays soon as I've little time to update but I'm still doing my best!

So stay tuned ♥♥♥

Vote / Comment / Follow ♥