024

It poured as the four teens held themselves on a fence watching for Ward and Gavin. Pope held an old camera filming.

"Nice camera. Where'd you dig up that relic? Why don't you just use your phone?" JJ asked from next to Pope.

"Well, first of all, I like my antuque electronics. Second of all, this is a telephoto. It allows me to get a close image from far away." Pope said and Izzy frowned.

"Lord of the dorks." Kie muttered and Izzy giggled.

"For definitive proof of witness payoff, we're gonna need quality glass. There he is." Pope said trying to make a better point but it only made Kie's point even better.

"Yo, get down." JJ said pulling Izzy down with him, she was more than capable than doing it by her self, but no.

"And there's Gavin. Where are you going, you son of a bitch? No, no, no, no. I'm losing him. Shit. Where's he going?" Pope asked as they watched Ward and Gavin disappear.

"Hey, hold on." JJ said climbing down, the three remaning Pouges still look around for them.

"Yo! Hey. I found something. Come here." JJ said whistling at the three of them. Izzy was the first to run after JJ. Pope and Kie wern't to far behind.

"Up here." JJ said letting Izzy climb up and then letting himself go, just incase she slipped she would fall and hurt herself.

"Hurry I don't wanna miss anything." Kie said rushing Pope up the latter.

"Oh my God, I hate heights." Izzy muttered, only people who were paying attention could hear her.

JJ was the only one, the taller boy wrapped his arm around her waist lightly.

"Your not gonna fall, I've got you." He whispered to her before kissing her cheek.

"You rolling Pope?"

"Are you getting it?"

"Yeah. Yeah I see them." Pope said awsering there questions. 

"Ward just handed Gavin something. I think it's a duffel bag." Pope said and Izzy nodded.

"The hush money...I hope." She said squinting her eyes to try and see through the rain.

"I think Izzy's right, this is definitely a payoff." JJ said agreeing with him girlfriend.

"Gavin doesn't look happy about something. It looks like he's yelling at Ward." Pope said and Izzy frowned. She remembered how mad he would get when someone yelled at him, not his kids but other adults or people. He would get really mad and be in a bad mood for the rest of the day, then in the morning he'd be fine again. Like nothing ever happend. And she also never saw any of those people ever again.

"Why?" Kie questioned.

"I don't know, but he sure looks mad."

"Shit!" Pope said after a few minutes of silence.

"What's going on?"

"I dunno. They're fighting over something."

"They're really going at it." JJ said. Izzy coninuted to watch her dad fight, "Ward's kicking the shit out of Gavin."

Izzy had a very, very bad feeling about all of this.

"Why are they fighting?"

"I don't know."

"Holy shit. Ward's got a gun." Pope said and Izzy squinted even harder trying to see what the hell they were talking about.

"I bet that's the murder weapon." Kie said and Izzy nodded her head. Two gun shots ran through the air and Izzy squatted down with her back to the wall, trying not to cry.

"No, no, no that did not just happen." Kie said, Izzy's body shook, from being cold and just seeing someone get killed.

"Tell me you just got that." JJ said pulling his girlfriend into him.

"Enough to put this asshole away for life." A little part of Izzy felt guilty, that was he dad after all.

"God damit!" Ward yelled and Izzy slowly pushed herself off the ground. Ward looked over the side of the construction, he had a clear shot of every single one of them.

"Oh shit." Izzy said as JJ grabbed her hand ready to pull her away from the side of the wall any second.

"I think we should go right now." JJ said and Izzy nodded agreeing with the blonde boy.

"Hold on. He's coming out." Pope said and Izzy smirked for a minute before dropping the thought.

"There he goes. I think he's looking for the gun. I think the gun just went down the drain. He's looking for it."

While Pope and JJ were watching Ward, Kie and Izzy were coming up with a plan. They were going to push the boys heads down then yell 'Skank' as loud as the could then get down as fast as they could.

"Hold this." Kie said handing JJ something before her and Izzy stood up. Izzy shoved JJ down and Kie shoved Pope.

"Murderer!"

"Skank!"

Oh maybe she got the word wrong. JJ grabbed Izzy pulling her down and Pope did the same to Kie.

"Kiara. Isabella. Are you crazy?"
"What are you doing?" Both of the boys asked.

Only Kie awsered, Izzy was peeking her head over the side.

"I don't care if he hears me. He's a murderer." Kiara said and Izzy smirked.

"Yeah and he's gonna murderer us Kie." JJ said and Kie was quick to defend herself but Izzy cut her off.

"Look. He's leaving. Without the gun." Izzy said turning back to the three grinning.

"No! Izzy he sees us!"

"Oh shit"

"Crap!"

"Oh no."

"Come on!" Pope went first, then JJ, then the two girls.

"Oh shit, Kie my hand!" JJ yelled as him and Pope fell. The two girls climbbed down as fast as the could.

"JJ? Are you ok?" Izzy questioned but she got pushed back.

"No, no, no, no, no, no" Pope said and Izzy looked over his shoulder. The camera was broken.

"You're kidding me? You fumbled it?" JJ asked yelling.

"You kicked me in the face."

"She stepped on my hand!"

"Shut the fuck up! Both of you, Oh my God I'm so sick of the fucking arguing!" Izzy yelled pushing both of the boys away from each other.

"Now, we have to get the fuck out of here before my psycho dad comes and kills us. Now let's go." Izzy said then her and the three others ran jumping over the fence.