002

Izzy helped the Pouges get John b back to the cut and cleaned John b up. As much as they could while he was sleeping. Now, Izzy and Jj we're walking in comforable silence down the road. Both of the teens wanted to ask each other the same question but it never came out.

"You wanna play 20 questions?" Izzy asked breaking the silence.

"Sure, i'll go first. Umm, what's you favourite color?" Jj asked izzy looking down at her.

"Purple, definitely purple. What about you? And if you say you don't have one I might hit you" Izzy asked and Jj smiled at the threat knowing she wouldn't actually hit him.

"Red. Next question, why do you care about John b?" Jj asked and izzy frowned.

"What do you mean?"

"Why did you help us get him home? Why did you run to him in the water?" Jj asked and izzy shrugged.

"Who wouldn't? He was drowning." Izzy said, she wondered why he asked that, why he thought she would have left him for dead.

"Every kook ever. Your sister and Topper who by the way was the one who was drowning him."

"Oh my God. That is bullshit. This stupid ass Pouge vs Kook war is bullshit. And my sister leaving is none of you concern. Ok, hold on, hold on. So your telling me, if you saw a kook drowning in the water, you would go try to save their life?" Izzy asked Jj look up at him.

"No."

"See thats bullshit."

"I would save you."

"Why?"

"Because your not a Kook."

"Yes I am. I am rich, isn't that what being a kook is?"

"No Izzy, being a Kook is being a rich prick that hates everything that doesn't have a nice car." Izzy paused for a minute before speaking partly not knowing what to say, because he was right.

"I'm sorry." Jj said and Izzy frowned stopping in the street.

"Why are you sorry?" She asked tilting her head.

"Because I pissed you off. I should have just kept my mouth shut." Jj said staring down at the girl.

"You didn't piss me off Jj, your right about it actually." Izzy said, she looked down at Jj's lips and she saw Jj do the same.

"it's almost 1. We should get you home." Jj said and started walking again.

"yeah, ok"

><><><

Izzy woke up in the morning all on her own. She was proud of herself. The girl laid in her bed thinking about what happend last night. Jj Maybank almost kissed her. She rolled onto her pillow and giggled to herself.

To be honest she always thought the Pouge was cute, but the thought of him kissing her made butterflies swarmed in her stomach. At one point in the 5th grade izzy had the biggest crush on the blonde haired boy. He helped her get onto of the monkey bars and she started to have the biggest crush on him.

But Jj liked Izzy before that, he started to like her when they were in 2nd grade and it's kinda always stuck. Like that one crush you just can't get over. That was izzy for Jj.

Izzy really wanted Jj to stay over last night. She wanted to ask him or even offer him to come inside but she got neves and just said good night and left it at that. She'd be lying if she said she didn't have a little crush on the boy anyways.

"Guess who I just saw stealing out scuba gear!" Sarah said after she shut her sisters door, izzy frowned and turned her head to look at her sister "Who?"