003

Izzy walked around town looking at the sunset, when she saw John b. "Hey John b!" Izzy said skipping over to John b who gave her a dirty look.

"Woah, what the fuck did I do to you?"

"What happend to not telling anyone about me taking the gear?" John b asked staring at izzy as they held eye contact.

"I didn't say anything. I've been asleep hafe the day. I promise John b." Izzy said.

"You can ask anybody, I'm wearing the same clothes you saw me in this morning, I've did nothing today, I havn't even talked to my dad." izzy said, John b could tell she wasn't lying.

"I belive you. Was it your sister?" John b asked putting his hands on his head.

"No, no it wasn't my sister, she was with me all day. We just broke off like 10 minutes ago. Other than that we've been attached at the hip all day. I swear John b." Izzy said and once again John b belived her. Izzy looked at a car in the distance and John b looked to where she was staring. Two men in a car staring John b and Izzy down.

"Izzy, run." John b whispered.

"What?" She asked.

"Isabella run! Now go." John b said and they both took off spriting as the black truck followed behind the duo. One of the men got out of the car and was chasing them and they other was still in the car.

"Whatever you do izzy don't stop running. Just to warn you. He does have a gun." John b said.

"Why the fuck did you say that like it was a normal thing?" Izzy said still running. She never got answer. John b went to hope the fence before it just fell.

"Come on John b!" Izzy said pulling John b off the ground and spriting some more. Izzy ran out in front of the mans car and fell face first, scarping her hands and knees and a part of her face.

"Fuck that hurt."

"Up, Isabella. Come on." John b said pulling Izzy up by the arm and the two took off running once again, John b ran towards the fence.

"No wait John b! Don't touch the fence!" She screamed but he didn't listen grabbing the fence and then got electrocuted and fell to the ground.

"Oh shit John." Izzy said falling down to her knees and trying to feel his paulse.

"You gotta watch those live wires after a storm." The man said coming up behind Izzy and John b.

"Dude just go away. We don't have anything for you." Izzy said looking over to the man.

"I haven't seen you hanging around them before." The man said "The boy knows what we want." The man said once again, he kept walking closer to the teens and once he got close enough he kicked izzy in the gut which sent her to the ground coughing.

Izzy coughed and coughed trying to speak but her vision was blury from the air that wasn't going to her lungs. She saw the man standing over john b.

"Stop" She whispered through her coughs. A cop car pulled up on the other side of the fence and the man took a step away from John b, walking back to his car.

Izzy finally caught her breath and went over to John b side, before looking up at Peterkins. Izzy waited for John b as he talked to Peterkin, she wanted to know what this was about. And she wasn't going to stop until she knew. John b stepped out of the cop car and watched her drive off.

"You know you have to tell me everything now right." Izzy said watching as the cop car drove off.

"Yep, but just know, your getting into some deep shit. Some stuff that might get you hurt." Izzy shook her head.