the 1

~*~*~*~

---the 1
(in which she falls in love
with the one person she
wasn't aloud to love)
OR
(in which HE falls in love
with someone that had the biggest
heart)

~*~*~*~

'SYNOPSIS...!'
____________________

Isabella, Izzy, Cameron had a good life, She was Rose's biological daughter but she never got treated differently by the other camerons. She never felt like she didn't belong in the middle of Rafe, Sarah, and Wheezie. But she knew she was different even if she wasn't treated like she was, she knew she wasn't the same, she wasn't a rich princess like Sarah was, she didn't have many friends either. Mostly because she was shy, as a kid she barley spoke words, most thought she was mute until she got to middle school and started speaking out a little more.

Izzy always felt out of place when she was with Sarah and her friends. But Izzy did have some friends, the maid that works in the house and Pope Heyward. Pope and Izzy became close the summer of 7th grade. They watched out for each other and always defended each others names. Pope wanted Izzy to meet his friends but was scared to say anything not wanting to bother the girl. But Izzy dreamed of hanging out with the Pouges and living there life style. Surfing all day, drinking beer, and smoking cigarettes not having a care in the world what people think about them. She wanted to be like that. But 'that would never happen' she would always say to herself. She never told anyone about her dreams of becoming a Pouge, but she always wished on it, whenever she saw a shooting star or 11:11. That's what she wanted to come true.

Izzy was always happy, sometimes without a reason. Sometimes it would be because it was almost sunset and she could go to the beach. Or because Pope texted her and asked her to hang out. The saying money could buy happiness was a lie, and Izzy stood by that. You could buy millions of things that made you happy at one point and then sad in the next. Izzy wanted to love somebody that loved her back. Hug somebody that would hold her until she fell asleep. She didn't know it then, but that person that would hold her until she fell alseep, the person who would let her talk and talk whenever she felt the need to. And the person she could call her own, she didn't know it but that person would be somebody her mom told her to watch out for. Not because she didn't want her daughter to date a pouge, she didn't want that either, but also because she didn't want her to get her heart broken.

Izzy made it her mission to show the pouges that not all kooks are big and bad. But some of them just want to have a friendship that they've always wanted.