004

Izzy's feet softly hit the ground below her and she yelled for a flash light. "You alive? You got like a heart beat and everything? Your sister would kill me in my sleep if I let something happento you." John b said.

"I'm fine"

"That's good, that's good."

"Do you think I could get some more light?" Izzy asked.

"Yeah, yeah I gottcha." John b said shining more light into the wierd room.

"Did you find something?" Pope asked.

"Oh my god." Izzy whisperd.

"Is it the gold?" Jj asked.

Izzy picked up the package and handed it to John b. "Thats not gold." Pope said as Izzy start to climb out of the hole and Jj helped her down.

"This is from my dad." John b said smiling.

"Guys, code red, code red square groupers! Square groupers!" Jj said.

"Go!" the group said at once and ran behind the Grave stone.

"It's the guys that robbed your house." Jj said grabbing onto Izzy's hand without a second thought toward the action but Izzy thought about it.

"The guys that ruined my shirt?" Izzy asked looking over to John b. John b nodded his head and Izzy rolled her eyes. "Dumb bitches."

"Guys lights!" Kie said whisper-yelling.

"Turn your light off idiot." Izzy said reaching over Jj's shoulder to turn off his head lamp as Jj tried to put out his blunt.

"John b light!" Kie said as john b tried to hide the light under his shirt. That's also not very smart because his shirt was kinda see through.

"Do you think it's them?" Kie asked looking towards Izzy and then noticing her and Jj's connected hands, Kie smirked and made a mental note to ask abou that later.

"Homie's got a gun." Jj said looking from behind the grave stone.

"Screw this." Kie said standing up and sprinting off. Izzy was the next one up and she dragged Jj along with her.

"Oh my god. John b was right you do run fast." Jj yelled louder than he should have.

"Told you." John b whisper-yelled from behind the Maybank boy and Cameron girl. Kie hoped the fence than Jj and Izzy. John b following close behind.

"Pope?" Izzy asked turning around to figure out where he had went.

"Guys, guys i'm stuck!" Pope said. His pants were stuck on a part of the fence. Izzy dropped Jj's hand and the two girls went up behind Pope to try and pull him down.

"No. Okay, Pope don't move." Jj said and Izzy looked back to see Jj holding a gun.

"No, dude what they fuck." Izzy said running up to Jj and pushing the gun down into her own hands. Making sure the safty was on before putting it in the waist band on her shorts.

"Your gonna rip me! Your gonna rip me! Your gonna rip me!" He shouted as Kie and John b pulled him down.

"Nice, it's a little Tootsie Roll." Jj said and Izzy bit her tounge trying not to laugh at the comment he had just made.

><><><

"That bread had mold on it like three days ago." Pope said see Jj in the kitchen of John b's house making a sandwhich.

"I'll just pull off the bad parts, Plus mold is good for you, it's just a natural organism." Jj said and Izzy frowned, people shouldn't live like this, eating food with mold on it because your that hungry. She thought to herself. Pope walked out of the kitchen and Jj turned to Izzy.