021

Izzy hugged JJ they stood there for a good 5 minutes before Izzy opened her eyes and saw what was going on behind the couple.

"Jay, look." Izzy said and JJ turned around looking at Kie and Pope kissing. JJ smiled down at Izzy and kissed her to.

"I love you Isabella Maybank."

"I love you-" Police sirens cut Izzy off. This time it wasn't gonna be John b. Izzy quickly took JJ's hand and held it in hers.

"Move, move. Hands up!" Said a weird lookin dude with a gun.

"Bratcher have your guys stand down. Let me talk to these kids. All right, wheer the hell is he? Where the hell is he?" Shoupe yelled and Izzy rolled her eyes.

"Yellin louder won't make us say shit." The blonde haired girl said and Kie bit her lip trying not laugh at the girl.

"JJ? I see you're livin up to your name." Shoupe said and Izzy went to jump at the old officer but JJ wrapped his arm around her stomach before she could.

"Izzy Cameron? What the hell are you doing out here child. Hanging out with Pouges? Dating a Pouge?"

"Got a problem with it?"

"Pope, how about you? This isn't a fucking game! You can do the right thing right now. Where did he go?"

This time everyone stayed quiet. Nobody was gonna sell out John b for anything. The four teenagers were put into the back of a cop car Izzy could pin point exactly where they were, with the flashing lights and such things.

But on the North side of the island, thats a fact. Pope, Kie, Izzy, then JJ all walked out of the Police car in that order. JJ held on to Izzy's hand tightly as reporters were saying that they killed people and other stuff her parents were feeding them.

"Sit down. Don't move-"

"Were not labradors-"

"We got a lot to talk about and if I hear you mouth again your gonna be arrested." Shoupe said then started talk. Izzy drowned him out, watching the people around her and there words and body language.

"Thats them!"

"There they are!"

Izzy stood up from her seat quickly, she got pushed back into her seat.
"Isabella?" A detective called out a couple of minutes later. Izzy was quick to stand.

"Your sister is on that boat headed stright into the storm. Kid if you wanna save you sister and friends life. You've gotta talk them down." The tall man said. Izzy nodded her head quickly.

She wasn't gonna talk them down she just wanted to say good bye.
The detective gave her a walkie talkie and she smirked.

Fuckin idiots.

"Hey, S? Jb? It's Izzy can you hear me?" Izzy started speaking into it.

"Yes! Izzy, Izzy we can hear you!" Sarah's voice came into the head set she was wearing. "John b, Sarah I'm stuppost to tell you to stop and turn around. That you could get off ease if you turned around now. But fuck that, I trust you John b. Get my sister and yourself somewhere safe. Remeber the plan. We love you guys so much. Be safe." Izzy's voice started to give feed back when her and the detective were fighting over walkie talkie.

Once she gave up and took off the head set she saw who was there. Ward, Izzy went to jump at him but got pulled back by Plumb.

"Izzy this is your last chance. Talk to them, think about it there gonna die tonight and that'll be on you." Ward spoke but Izzy stayed silent staring at him.

"Isabella if you don't do this now. Don't come home tonight, or ever." Izzy smiled at that.

"Didn't plan on it anyways." Izzy smirked then turned around walking back to where JJ, Kie and Pope were. After about an hour of silence Shoupe and 3 other men walked in. JJ pulled Izzy up as they all stood up.

"Did you find them?" Pope asked, JJ squized Izzy's hand tightly. She didn't mind.

"No"

Izzy's breath was stuck in her throat.

That was to soft of a 'no' to be 'were still lookin, we haven't found them yet but we will' no.

"So, they got away?"

"We, uh...we lost them." Shoupe said and Izzy's eyebrows clench.

"I'm sorry."

"You lost them? What do you mean you lost them? Like, they're gone? What are you talking about?" Pope asked, he voice getting louder and louder.

"They took an open boat into a tropical depression, Pope." Shoupe said not meeting any of the teens eyes.

"So, they're dead?" Kie asked her voice shaky and on the verge of tears. Izzy held one hand on her stomach.

"We don't know."

"You drove them straight through the storm, man! Are you kidding me? Come here!" JJ said about to punch Shoupe.

"JJ stop!" Kie yelled.

"I'm gonna kill you! I'm gonna kill you!" JJ yelled until he was dragged away by Gary.

"Stop, put him down!" Izzy yelled and Gary did as she told, basically throwing him into her arms.

Izzy and JJ held each other sobbing. Kie and Pope's parents were there but not theres. Nither of them wanted them to be. They only want each other.

Because no matter what they would sick together, right? Even when things got bad?

But in the end, they push people that they love anyway when there hurting. There only hope was that they didn't do it to each other.

Izzy now knew where she belonged, she didn't a few weeks ago. But in this short time Izzy found somebody who loves her and wants her around.

Izzy found some one she wants to spend the rest of her life with.

And JJ found the same.

Both young teens found something they had never felt anywhere else. They felt at home when they were together.

They felt at peace.

And most of all, They felt loved and wanted. 

THIS CHAPTER KINDA SUCKED BUTTY BUT I THINK IT WAS KINDA CUTE!!! LOVE YOU GUYS SM HAVE THE BEST DAY OR WHATEVER ELSE!!