eight . pity

eight . "I'll do just that"

Isometimes you need the extra hand

I
sometimes you need
the extra hand

      "Ah, hey Schlatt! I'm so glad you could make it-- awh, and who's this?" Sneeg welcomed his friend as he walked towards the entrance

"This is Amaya" Schlatt smiled at the girl on his hip, she wanted to match her father so she wore a suit, initially she was wearing a pink poofy dress and she loved it, but then she saw what a suit looked like and wanted that instead. "My daughter.." He chuckled and playfully poked her cheek.

It's been two weeks after they got the news, Amaya hasn't spoken much to her father since, Schlatt didn't know how to explain to her what was going to happen so Mizkif explained it to her for him. Now they were at Sneeg and Hannah's wedding, they had just sat in their seats and watched the wedding and now they were at the after party, Schlatt ready to get wasted, and.. try and figure out where to bring Amaya.

Sneeg smiled at the two. "Hi Amaya, am I an uncle?" He asked the new yorker.

Schlatt nodded. "Seventeen and counting" He walked into the large venue after he wished goodluck to the groom. "Okay, May. We gotta find our friends" He told her as he looked around. "Hmm.." He hummed quietly as he scanned through the large crowd.

An arm is thrown over Schlatt's shoulder. "My pretty princess!" Wilbur cheered. "You're here!" His eyes flashed to the girl on the man's hip. Wilbur gasped. "Amaya!" He beamed, he tore her gently away from her father and hugged her. "Do you remember me from late night calls with Papa Schlatt?"

Schlatt scowled. "Don't call me that, Wilbur. Only May can all me that" He shook his head.

Phil, Kirsten, and Ranboo walked up to the three. "Hey, Schlatt" Phil waved, Kirsten sent a small wave as well.

"Hey" Schlatt nodded their way. "Wilbur, you act as if your her other dad" He scoffed a bit.

"I'm not?" Wilbur pouted jokingly. "I thought I was a step-father" He looked down at Amaya, he tapped her nose gently with his finger.