three . loving

three . "I love the attention"

Ibirthdays are important

I
birthdays are important

     "What's going on?" Connor asked Schlatt

     "What's going on?" Connor asked Schlatt. He watched as the new yorker stretched to reach the other end of the table. Schlatt huffed when the pink party table cloth finally fit the table right, he leaned back and stood up straight as he admired his work. "Uh.. why didn't you just go around the table to fit it?" Connor questioned. "I think it would've been easier that way.. what are you doing anyway? Just decorating the house?"

Schlatt crossed his arms and kissed his lips, he turned to Connor and nodded. "April 11th is today.." He mumbled and looked his friend up and down. "Can you dress up as hello kitty for me?"

"Wha--?" Connor shook his head. "Uhmm.. I would kinda.. prefer I keep my dignity?" He shrugged. "What's happening today anyways?"

"May's birthday" Schlatt replied. "She's.. uh, really into that hello kitty shit, I don't really know why" He admired his work, a pink, plastic, tablecloth.. and some hello kitty balloons with the characters like, Keroppi, My melody, Hello Kitty, Pompompurin, Badtz-Maru, and a few more.

"Oh.." Connor hummed. "Which ones her favorite character?" He questioned.

"I.." Schlatt stopped to think. "I think it's the duck one.." He replied. "Pek..? Or.. something" He rolled his wrist and walked away from Connor. He went to the kitchen counter and searched his shopping bags full of items he bought for her party. He snapped his fingers and pointed at Connor, (who was already staring at him). "Pekkle! The ducks name is Pekkle.."

Connor looked at his friend, slightly worried for Schlatt's brain that was slowly being filled with Amaya's likes and dislikes. "Um.. yeah..! I'm actually.. going to hang with Mizkif today.. so, yeah.." Connor walked backwards, away from Schlatt, and closer to the front door.

Schlatt extended a hand towards his friend. "W-Wait, dude.. man, I really-- please.. just hang out with me today? Me and May? It's her birthday and she really likes you.." He pleaded. He would ask his other friends, but they all already bailed out on him, by all, he really only asked a few.