seven . illness

seven . "Told me what sooner?"

 "Told me what sooner?"

I
defend your family

       The four slipped out of the car, of course they shut the doors behind them

       The four slipped out of the car, of course they shut the doors behind them. The one with viper sunglasses opened the backdoor and let the small girl get out.

"Ugh, it's so bright" Connor scowled and took the sunglasses that hung from his shirt collar and slid them onto his ears to shield his eyes.

Schlatt helped Amaya slide her backpack onto her shoulders. "We'll be out of here in a minute" He reassured his friends.

Esfand pushed his viper sunglasses up after they slipped down his nose. "Why are we here again?" Esfand asked. Schlatt slightly huffed, annoyed he had to go over the plan again.

"We're getting Bo back" Schlatt explained briefly. "Okay? May, you're gonna show us who Aiden and Weston are, alright?"

"Your not gonna hurt them are you?" Mizkif grabbed the ear of his shades and glanced at Schlatt.

"No" Schlatt pursed his lips and shook his head. "I'd get arrested" he took his own black sunglasses from his pocket and placed them on his ears to cover his eyes. "Let's move in boys" He snapped his fingers and they began to walk. They all stood behind Amaya as they walked into the school, and to her class.

Right when they stepped into the classroom, the children and teacher looked at the four men, all just a bit concerned and terrified. "Uhm.. can I help you..?" Ms. Warren asked the four.

Schlatt crouched down and looked at Amaya. "Which two boys are they..?" He whispered.

Amaya cupped his ear with her hands. "Weston has the red hat and Aiden is wearing the cars shirt.." she replied. He nodded and stood back up before he waved her off to her seat.

"Names, Schlatt. Amaya's dad" He pointed back at the other three with his thumb. "Those are her uncles" He introduced himself and his friends. "We just came to drop Amaya off, I'm gonna go say goodbye to her" he ignored the teacher as she went to speak, he walked to the back of the class, Weston sat behind Amaya while Aiden sat in another row. "Hey, Wes.." Schlatt stared down at the kid. "Where's the toy"