five . hate

five . "I shouldn't worry"

Idon't let people hurt family

I
don't let people hurt family

       Mizkif and Connor slouched on the couch together, they stared at the phone in Esfand's hand with concerned and worried faces

       Mizkif and Connor slouched on the couch together, they stared at the phone in Esfand's hand with concerned and worried faces. "That's Amaya, isn't it?" Connor asked. Esfand had shown them a photo taken only two hours ago, it was of Amaya on the school playground with some other kids, some stranger had taken it from beyond the fence.

"Yeah.. I think we should tell Schlatt" Esfand stuffed his phone into his pocket. "Do you know where he is?"

"He's picking Minx up from the airport" Connor told him. "But yes, we should definitely tell him when he gets back"

"Guys-- no.." Mizkif shook his head. "Schlatt was stressed for months before Amaya got enrolled into that school. She's also only been in school for what? Five weeks? So who cares, the person is behind the fence! I bet the dude can't even get her" he crossed his arms and shrugged. "So, let's just not tell him, it'll only cause more problems"

Connor and Esfand looked at each other. "Matt, that's how people get kidnapped.." Connor mumbled. "How bad would you feel if Amaya dissappears and were asked about her whereabouts? Do we tell them about the post we saw?" He asked his friend.

Mizkif sighed. "You're right, you're right" He raises his hands up in defeat. "Tell him when he gets home"

When Schlatt arrived, he had a smile on his face, Minx and him had been talking on the ride home. That smile was short lasted, when Esfand showed him the post, the new yorker froze. "It was from three hours ago" Esfand told him.

Schlatt placed a hand on Minx's shoulder. "I'll get your stuff out of your car later" He pushed past her and ran out the door, he tripped on the concrete below him and fell, embarrassed but his pushed himself back up and ran to his car.

"Are you okay, man?" Connor jogged over after he saw his friend fall. Minx and Esfand stood at the door as they watched Schlatt drive off. Connor turned back to them, they both just shrugged.