Scattering Flowers

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

Warning: Sexual harassment (Seungkwan)

I was starring in the void while wallowing in self-pity when Clémentine- Well Mandarine slipped out of the room, surely to get the royal physician. I'm still not over it. Perhaps this is a very good dream I'm having due to my sleepless night over this mid novel.

I knew I shouldn't have read it. But this seems too realistic to be true. First off, I'm not a lucid dreamer, and second, my mind is seeing too clearly. And the sensation of the sheets is too real. I guess a pain test should be in order, but even then, I can't believe it at one hundred percent.

One time, while I was dreaming, a lion bit me, and all I felt was searing burn in the area. Normally, this should have awakened me, but it didn't. That's why I'm wary. Then, I guess the only option left is to treat this as reality. So far, I didn't see anything too odd to point this as a dream, so...

Just as I was standing up and glancing out the window, the door of the room opened, and Mandarine walked back in with a young man wearing a white shirt and tailored pants. The brown vest hugged his waist, and the thin gold framed glasses perched on his nose only served the intensity of his gaze. We only held eyes for a second before he glanced away and bowed his head while the maid looked apologetic. As she rambled around.

" I know I said I would get the royal physician, but it turned out sir Wonwoo was just around the corner, and AHHHH PRINCESS YOU CAN'T STAND IN YOUR NIGHTGOWN!!! "

The girl now exclaimed in horror and shock as she saw me just spring around in pajama. Alright, it seems like we're getting the medieval type of prude. This would also explain why the man named Wonwoo wasn't looking at me and instead pretended to check the ceiling intently. This made my lips twitch as I simply apologized and made my way back to the bed and took place under the covers.

" I'm sorry, I just wanted to stretch my legs. I will be more careful. "

Now, they were both looking at me with wide eyes full of surprise. The girl was back to panicking as she shrieked and shook the arm of the man beside her full of urgency.

" Something is seriously wrong with her highness! The king will have my head on a silver platter if he hears of this matter! Please, you must examine her at once! "

" ...And I will, allow me to proceed. "

The maid nodded and let go of him as he took place on the side of the bed and gave me a proper look over as he adjusted his glasses. Meanwhile, I just waited silently with a small on my face. He was doing to do a check-up, so we might as well be in a good mood. But it just seemed to have the opposite effect as he looked taken aback by my expression.