Karuizawa Kei Soliloquy

Start from the beginning

Truly a repulsive human being. Unfortunately, such an individual was my classmate.

"I have no doubts you'll be accepted! After all, you're very powerful and smart; your academic record speaks for you. And more importantly, you're so handsome! I can't believe they won't accept such eye candy in their establishment!"

"Shut your traps, bitch! You're talking about so many true things!"

"Haha!..."

The girls snickered around him while he just kept his toothy grin on his face. They were all 'ah so in lovingly' with him.

To be honest, I don't even know what they are competing for, but it has been like this for so long that I lost interest in knowing it.

They were all spouting absurdities anyway.

"There is one problem, though." One girl spouted, and everyone turned to her. "Kazuomi-kun, you have repeated a year, haven't you? I heard they only accept eli-"

"No, that shouldn't be a problem." The girl was dismissed. "My friend's friend's friend got accepted just fine while being a year older; it doesn't make much of a difference anyway. Right now, we should be focusing on how to celebrate his admission to High school!"

"Congratulations! Kazuomi-san!"

They all grouped 'happily' together and jointly hugged him, making sure to get all 'touchy' with their good stuff with him.

At this point, I had already set my head down on the table and tried to sleep it off. Honestly, they are so delusional...

"We're really gonna miss you, Kazuomi-san. Make sure to bring us some souvenirs."

"Don'tcha worry' I'll bring you some nice stuff."

"Me too, Kazuomi-kun! Me too!"

"You're all just pathetic; if you want to stay with him, you can first and foremost start working so you get accepted alongside him."

"Is that what you're aiming for, Amiya-san?"

"Yep! Although I hate that I won't be able to talk to my parents when I'm there."

"Yeah! I did consider going there, but the no-outside contact rule makes it feel like a rigorous prison!"

"I'm pretty sure it's all worth it, tho; The 100% admission rate to any college you want, and I bet there would be all sorts of juicy stuff in there."

"Yeah! I saw a theme park in the picture overview!

"...It's really not that bad..."

"You ought to take your chances, Nakazawa-san, Imai-san..."

"...I heard that there aren't any real standards to get in..."

"...As long as you have completed middle school, everyone has an equal chance..."

"Yeah, no thanks. I want to stay with Papa and Mama."

"Oww~ you're such a baby."

"Shut up!"

"Lmao."

A loud screech echoed in the room, and it came from my chair.

"What is wrong with you?"

"Dunno probably pissed her cat."

"Lol. What a loser."

I paid no heed to their words as I continued heading to the exit until I was far enough in the hallway to hear them.

Frankly, I couldn't focus on them or anyone else, even if I wished to, since a single thought was consuming my entire mind.

I must enroll in the advanced nurturing high school.